Monday, 14 June 2010

Lexi's creations DT

Hey lovelys!

Well, i'm sorry i'm been such a bad blogger at the moment. I'll get back into it soon i promise. My exams are nearly over (only 4 left...yey!), and then it'll be summer, so i'll have lots of crafty time :)

I've got tonnes of half made things, and have no idea what to do with any of them to get them finished. There's a little album made from newspaper that just needs decorating, a photo frame thats painted and glittered but needs embellishing, and a smint tin thats been painted and inked prettyy much every colour, and i still have no idea what to do with! I'm gonna try get some done this week, so that i can show you :)

Anyways, enough of my rambling...onto the card!

I've made this for the Lexi's Creations challenge, which this time is 'something old'. My something old is the spraypaint that I used to make the background. I've used one of Lexi's new sentiments, which you can buy from Lexi's doodles, prima flowers, papermania brads, and lots of pearls from quixotic paperie. I've edged it with rock candy crackle glaze, but i wish i had the white one!

I'm entering it in The Creative Cottage - Pink

Thanks for looking
Rachel xx


14 comments:

Lexi said...

This is fabulous..loving the spray paint idea...may have to try that one :D

Hugs Lexi xxx

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous, I like it very much.

Farida Rone said...

Hi Rachel,
What a wonderful card. I have to buy a spray paint. Never used one but your idea was very inspiring. Love the new sentiment from Lexi's. They are great.
Hugs,
Farida

Messi Jessi said...

Gorgeous card, love the spray paint effect and the sentiment is lovely xx

Little K Smith said...

Stunning creation Rachel! Just love it! Gorgeous colours and flowers.
Good luck with the rest of your exams.
Kelly.x

Georgia said...

This is so gorgeous Rachel, I love how you've created the background with the spray paint! :) Georgia xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Rachel

Gorgeous girlie card, love all those pinks and pearls, really they are perfect together!

Good luck with your exams, I wish you every success in them and in your future ventures.

Take care and don't overdo it with revision, you need to relax too.

Sarah x

Berry said...

This is so pretty Rachel, love the colours and those flowers! Good luck in the exams! Hugs Rebekah xx

Autumn said...

This is so pretty! Love your pearl swirls and the spray paint is awesome!

Aunty Sue said...

Hi rachel love this and check out my blog there is alittle something for you. Hope the exams are going ok.

Tracy said...

wow this is stunning so pretty and elegant, love it. good luck with the exams. Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Rachel.
luv
Debby

lalkygirl said...

i love this card ,its so so pretty and elegant
lalkygirl x

Tracey said...

Hi Rachel, this is really pretty & elegant those flowers & pearls work perfectly with the sentiment :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx