Hello bloggers!
Well, i've been lucky enough to get this award from 3 people now, so i think it's about time i posted it! I want to say a massive thankyou to Sue, Sheila and Noreen for giving me this award, so ***thankyou*** Please pop over to their blogs...you won't be dissapointed!

Now, for this award, I have to tell you 6 lies and 1 truth about me, and you have to guess which is true...ok?...here goes!
1. I've lived in 6 diffent houses
2. I have a pet Tarantula called Henrietta
3. I HATE crafting. Always have, always will!
4. My Dad lives on a boat, works in a chocolate factory and i can have free chocolate when ever i want
5. I used to live in a mansion in LA, which has a swimming pool and a tennis court
6. My favourite colour is green
7. I'm left handed
Some of those are really obvious but y'know!
Now i've got to pass this on to 7 different people...
Lexi - For being generally amazing. And talented at both drawing and crafting
Debbie - For making the most gorgeous and inspiring cards. And i drove past her in the car the other day and it make me smile :)
Rachel - Rachel makes gorgeous cards and jewellery, and has recently set up a blog to show it off
Chlay - Chlay's blog isn't a crafty one, but i found her blog through AYME and love reading it. She's a really talented musician too, and her posts always make me happy :)
Nic - For being the loveliest person ever, and making gorgeous cards to go with it
Sally - Sally makes stunning cards, and i'm really glad i met her in blogland.
Georgia - Georgia is so talented and makes the most gorgeous cards.
Well, there we go! And don't forget to have a guess at my lies/truths
Rachel xx
4 comments:
Hi Rachel it has to be the LA one cause we are neighbours right. Lol.
Hi Rachel,
Thanks so much for this award, I really appreciate it! :D
I think your truth is the one about your favourite colour being green, although I like the sound of being able to have chocolate whenever you want as well, lol! :) Love, Georgia xx
Hi Rachel
Thanks so much for this lovely award. I will post it soon. I'm afraid I'm having to write my classes reports at the moment, so little or no time for crafting. I love your latest creations. hopefully I'll be back in blog land by the end of the month!
Hi Rachel, thanks for joining in the fun, what brill answers - certainly got us thinking now. I am guessing that the truth is that your Dad lives on a boat & you can have free chocolate whenever you wnat (you forgot to mention what great self control you have lol) xx
Post a Comment