Hiya
Ok, so i'm reeeeaaally tired today, and my brain's not co-operating, so i'm not even gonna try say something interesting...i'll just leave you with a piccy :) Here's the card which i've made for this times Lexi's Creations challenge, which is 3D.
Ok, so i'm reeeeaaally tired today, and my brain's not co-operating, so i'm not even gonna try say something interesting...i'll just leave you with a piccy :) Here's the card which i've made for this times Lexi's Creations challenge, which is 3D.
Please pop and play along
Rachel xx
10 comments:
Lovely card, Rachel
Hugs
Suzanne x
Fab card and colours. Lovely image.
Kathleen x
Fab card and take it easy hun.
Great card, just love your colouring, you are a very talented young lady.
Sue xx
Fab card, love the colours, they match the image so well. Take care xxx
fabulous!
fantastic card rachel, the image is brilliant, so sassy and i love your colours and layout.sleep well hun.luv coops.xx
Oh fabulous card Rachel.
luv
Debby
Wow, such a fabulous card Rachel - I love the colours and image! :) Love, Georgia xx
Hey Rachel!! :) This is a gorgeous card- I love the colours so much and the layout is great!! :) Think I need that image, too!! :)
Hope you're feeling much better, hon- I've had one of those weeks, too, I think!! hugs, Rachel xxx
Post a Comment