Hey!
I bought this remote stand ages ago, but it was too plain and boring, so i've brightened it up abit. I keep it on my desk to keep the desk (a tiny bit!) tidier. It was just plain wood, and varnished. So i sanded it, then painted the whole thing blue, and painted random flowers on the side.

I bought this remote stand ages ago, but it was too plain and boring, so i've brightened it up abit. I keep it on my desk to keep the desk (a tiny bit!) tidier. It was just plain wood, and varnished. So i sanded it, then painted the whole thing blue, and painted random flowers on the side.
Front
Left side
Back
Right side
Top
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
4 comments:
That's lovely Rachel! I love the colours and your flowers. I've got some blog candy up for grabs if you are interested x
This is great, way better than a boring plain one! Love the colour and the flowers xx
This is great. I have one, nothing as exciting as yours. you have a little drawer. I might have a go. Thanks for the inspiration. Kathleen x
this is really great rschel, you do such inspiring projects and i love this one.love those big bright flowers.luv coops.xx
Post a Comment