Hey!
I'm sooo excited to show you this card. I couple of weeks ago, Joanne from A Spoon Full of Sugar chose me to be her guest designer for this weeks challenge! Yey! Thanks so much to everyone at ASFoS for having me :)
The challenge this week is 'Enjoying the Sunshine', so why not go play along with all your summery images, papers and embellies, to get you in the summer mood!
I was given this super cute image from Di's Digi Downloads, which i've coloured with promarkers. I've used My Minds Eye - Bloom & Grow papers, flowers made with 'blossom' nesties, from plain white card coloured with 'Apricot' and 'Saffron' promarkers. Everything is edged with either Peeled Paint or Walnut Stain distress inks, faux stitched, and glittered with glitz it glitter glue. I finished it with a stamped sentiment, x-cut butterflies and Anitas gems.
Crafty Creations - childs play
Meljen's Designs - sparkle, glitter, bling
Stampavie - dots
Bee Crafty - blooming marvellous + digi stamp
Stampavie - dots
Bee Crafty - blooming marvellous + digi stamp
Sentimental Sunday - summertime
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
16 comments:
such a sweet image...LOVe your flowers and teeny butterflies...thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Crafty Creations! bx
Hi Rachel,
Congrats on being the Guest for A Spoon Full of Sugar!
Your work is beautiful, and those flowers are gorgeous.
Save a great day.
Luv,
Chelsea
Hi Rachel, as you already know I love your card, it's just beautiful! Thank you so much for accepting to be our guest designer this week,
Joanne x
Rachel, Congrats on your guest spot - its great fun isn't it? THis card is stunning. Hope your Mum is keeping ok now, Sheila;)X
This is a very beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Good Luck!
~Courtney~
This card is great.
The image is wonderful and lovely colored.
The flowers are very beautiful.
Ooh wow, this is stunning Rachel! Such a sweet image and I love those gorgeous flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx
Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and so beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)
another gorgeous one rachel and congrats on being guest designer xxxx hope exams went ok
love debbie xxx
Gorgeous card Rachel, love the image and the promarker flowers xx
very sweet image, Thank you for participating in this week's Sentimental Sundays, good luck! xo bonnierose in Fargo
Wow - what a super cute image, and I love those flowers - they are fab. Thanks so much for joining in the Doodling Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
Hugs
Valx
Gorgeous flowers and love the glitter on your edges! Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs - we hope to see you again next week!
Wow! What an awesome card! The flowers are just beautiful and I love all the glitter and bling!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Sparkle, Glitter, Bling challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
This is soo beautiful Rachel. I love the colours & those flowers are stunning :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
this is so cute and adorable... love those flowers :)) great job.
i know i am a bit late, but Thanks for playing with us, on the MelJen's designs challenge. Good Luck!
Post a Comment