Thursday, 24 June 2010

My truth + info about the daisy cutter + more cupcakes!

Hi again!
I've had so many comments and emails about the daisy cutter i used on my cupcakes the other day, so i thought i'd do a post and tell you all where it's from. I bought mine from a lovely little cooking shop, but i've found the same one on lots of websites including this one...
You'll have to scroll almost to the bottom, and you'll see it. I think mine's the medium one, but i'm not 100% sure. I've never ordered from here, so can't tell you about delivery or anything.
Now i'm going to reveal my truth from the award last week. And the truth is...
No.4 - My Dad lives on a boat, works in a chocolate factory and i can have free chocolate when ever i want
Ok, so it sounds more little kids dream than it actually is. But it is true :) He lives on a canal boat, and works as an early morning cleaner at the factory. Staff can take as much chocolate as they want, because they get so sick of it they don't want much. But i do! lol
Now i'll leave you with another cupcake picture. They're a bit dodgy, so don't look too close!

Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

4 comments:

Noreen said...

Hey, I guessed right! lol You enjoy all the chocolate you want to Rachel. Do you like blue icing by any chance? xx

Messi Jessi said...

Wow, all that chocolate! You're so lucky! Love those cupcakes too, they're fab xx

Suzanne said...

Lucky you. I love chocoolate, lol. Cakes look gorgeous, Hunni. I also bought my docrafts mag just yesterday. Well done
Hugs
Suzanne x

liz said...

Rachel your cupcakes are stunning , can i have the details for the store you bought the cutter from as i think it is nicer