Thursday, 24 June 2010

I'm Freeeeeeeee!!!

Hey bloggers!

I'm soooooooo happy! I had my last exam this afternoon, so now i'm freeeeeee! (for a bit anyways haha) Anyway, my point is, that i'll have lots of crafty time...yippee :)

I've just finished printing mum's birthday invites off, so here's some piccies. They are made on the computer, then printed onto Anitas 4x4 cardblanks, but it was soooo hard to get our silly printer to hit the cards. I was going crazy designing them on the computer. For something so simple, it was veeeerry complicated! I had to make them upsidedown so that it would print properly. I've made 20, but mum's now decided to tell me she probably needs more. Oh happy days!

Thanks for stopping by

Rachel xx

9 comments:

Andrea C said...

that is great you will have lots of free time, and how nice of you to make those beautiful cards for your mother. xx

Noreen said...

How lovely to have free time now - I bet it'll fly by though.

The invites look fab, well worth the effort. xx

Sheila said...

Glad all your exams are over - these are fab. It is so annoying when things don't work the way they should. You will need to remind us all nearer the time to wish your Mum a happy bday! Sheila:)X

tilly said...

Hope all your exams went well, lots of free time now to craft..... sorry, we can't quite see the addy on our invites, lol...Tilly xx

Messi Jessi said...

Congrats on finishing your exams - I bet you're loving your freedom! I know how you feel, I finished mine this week too and it's great!

Love these invites, your mum is very lucky to have such a fab daughter! Wishing her a happy birthday xx

Sally H said...

Enjoy it, Rachel! I'm very envious - four weeks to go yet!

coops said...

wow these are simply stunning rachel.i love the clean design and beautiful soft colours.luv coops.xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Rachel

Whoohooo on finally getting your freedom but the hard part is waiting for the results!! Spend your time cerating, relaxing and having fun!!

These are gorgeous, I know what you mean about the printing issue, I had to faff about with a sentiment last week to get it in exactly the right place on a card... nearly gave up on that!!

Sarah x

craftimamma said...

Congratulations on finishing your exams - now have a good summer!

I think you've made a brilliant job of your Mum's birthday invites and I trust she had a brilliant time last Sunday. Wish her a belated Happy Birthday from me. Wish I was 50 again,Lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx