Monday, 31 May 2010

Have a magical birthday

Hi again

This card is one i made just for fun, so no rules and i could go crazy with whatever i wanted :)

I've used 'Flying Tilda' coloured with distress inks, one of Caz's fab sentiment tickets, flowers made with blossom nesties, and sprayed with glimmer mists, papers from stash. The ribbon came with my pjs from primark lol, and is coloured with 'sandstone promarker'. Everything else is from my stash, and its all inked with antique linen distress ink, and glittered with glitz it gold and silver glitter glues.



I've coloured Tilda with distress inks:

Skin-antique linen and tattered roses

Dress, shoes, wand, wings, cheeks - spun sugar

Her hair is coloured with watercolour pencils
I'm entering it in these challenges:



Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes

Stampavie - Birthday for a girl

Paperplay - Up in the air

Secret Crafter - buttons and blooms


Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

17 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

Wonderful card, love the fact is was 'just for fun' - you can really see that you did have fun making it! Love the combo of distressing and glitter, and the colouring is fab too!

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Rachel, wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Rachel x said...

Hey!!
That's sooo pretty!! :)
Guess, what!?! My fabulous candy parcel arrived this am!! :D Thank you so much, lovely- I'll be having so much fun with that lot for ages!! :D :D
Will msg properly soon!! and I love the other cards you put on here yday, too!! :)
Hugs, R xxx

Irena said...

This card is adorable, I like the image, the colors, the papers and the beutiful flowers :)

tilly said...

another stunning card, I love your distressing and your roses, well done
Tilly x

coops said...

fantastic card rachel. love the tilda and gorgeous colours.really love your flowers and ribbon, you can`t beat primark pj`s.lol. :) luv coops.xx

Suzanne said...

Fabulous card, Rach. Love the flowers
Hugs
Suzanne x

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
An adorable image, so beautiful colors and lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Sally H said...

Fabulous, and I love the primark ribbon! I've got some somewhere, but it's red and black I think!

BA said...

wonderful card rachel
thanks for joining us at SAM this week
xoxo BA

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet!! I like her sparkly wings - cute!! and why not use a ribbon off pj's if its so pretty like that one!! Thanks for sharing your amazing card with us at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Tink said...

once again an amazing card Hun .....how did you get those amazing edges on the card front

Georgia said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Rachel - I love the roses and sweet TIlda image, so cute! :) Love, Georgia xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Rachel - such pretty colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sheila said...

Stunning once again, Something on my blog for you. Have fun and hope you are well, Sheila:)X

Noreen said...

Gorgeous card, love the roses (wish I could get mine to look like this)

There is a little something on my blog for you. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card x carol