Hey!
Sorry for another cupcake post today. It's my new obsession hehe.
This morning, Mum and me went to the little cooking shop in town to buy a new spatula. About 3/4 of an hour later, we came out with a spice rack, some fancy napkins, a daisy cutter, and a piping bag nozzle and no spatula! They didn't have what we wanted, but y'know :)
Anyways...i've made big and little cupcakes/buns/fairy cakes (lol) this time, and piped blue buttercream on, then put a daisy on top and sprinkled with glitter. I ran out of icing sugar half way through, so some just have a little bit on :)
18 comments:
a) Never apologise for cupcake posts!
b) They look fab :D
Brilliant Rachel, they look so yummy, who makes the daisy cutter if you don't mind me asking? Jx
oh my hips just looking at them but who cares when they look this yummy
Great job!
Wow! Those look delicious and so professional. I've been hanging my nose over some flower cutters in Lakeland this morning, and only just resisted. Not sure if I'll manage it next time after seeing yours though!
Oh Rachel these look soooooo scrummy and so professional. Do you want to come and bake at my house? Your welcome any time. The flower cutter look great.xChrisB
Wow, brilliant Rachael, I must have a go at these, but on a diet at the mo, lol.
ooooh Rachael they look awesome hun, you are a fab cakemaker!!
wow these look so good x
Lol Rachel thats like me go in for one thing come out about £25 lighter! Those look fabulous, where do you get your recipe from? Have you tried the hummingbird book (if you haven't already!) it has the BEST recipes for cupcakes I have ever tasted! Hugs Rebekah x
Yummy they look fab tfs
These look so scrummy, & what a fab cutter too. xx
Oooh these look scrummy Rachel and those daisies are too pretty to eat!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Hey Rachel!! :)
These look sooo gorgeous!! Between your's and Lucy's Cupcake posts, I'm going have to have a go a making some myself soon!! Just gotta convince my mum to help first!! :)
There's a little something- by return of blogland-post (far quicker than normal post even when I'm in charge!!)- for you on my blog!! You beat me to it with yours!! thank you, hon! :)
Hugs, Rachel xxx
P.S. Thanks for the e-mail!! :)
Oh wow Rachel, these look amazing and so yummy! I love the daisies! :) Love, Georgia xx
hey love these cupcakes... please tell me where you got the cutter!!! I need to know!!!!!
xxx
Rachel, these are just stunning, love them. TFS
That cutter is just fantastic!!!!!!!! wow, where did you get it ??? or what make is it ??? they look good enough to eat !! lol
Tilly xx
Post a Comment