Hey!
Its Lexi's Creations time again!!! And this time there's a fab sketch to follow and an amazing £10 voucher from One Stop Card Crafts for the lucky winner!
Here's the sketch...
And here's my card...
And here's my card...I've kept it simple so that it can be posted without costing a bomb! I used the adorable Tessie Turtle from Lexi's Doodles, coloured with promarkers, Papermania capsule collection papers, my new x-cut border punch, and finished with faux stitching, gems, and glossy accents on his eyes.
I'm entering it in Practical Scrappers - patterned papers and My Time To Crafts - too cute
Thanks for looking, Rachel xx
12 comments:
sweet turtle! love your blog..very fresh! thanks for playing with us at practical scrappers this week!
oh how sweet is this!!!! love it!
Good afternoon hunn you've been busy again since my last visit. I am loving your latest creations especially the easel tilda card, its stunning and what lovely colours! hope you have a good week, hugs Linda x
What a very sweet card! I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.
~Karen
this is so sweet Rachel. a fabulous card, xx
Hi Rachel, this is a fab card, Tessie looks soo cute :)
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
great card rachel ,really love the fab turtle and love your colours and layout.luv coops.xx
Your card is wonderful! Very creative! The turtle is just to darn cute!
Thanks for entering with us at Practical Scrappers!
Sara
Fabby and sweet card! Love the turtle. I'm so glad you shared it with us at Practical Scrappers this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Love the card, turtle image is so cute!
Hugs
Marisa
great card! great design- love the green!
Oh wow this is soooooo cute, I love it. Eileen xx
Post a Comment