Sunday, 16 May 2010

A Digi For ME TOTAL, and candy WINNER

Hiya
Thankyou so so sooooooo much to everyone who bought the images, and for all the donations. We did fabulous! And raised £82 + about £9 gift aid for this amazing charity. There will be a bit more too, as my grandma was taking Tracey's cards to a coffee morning to sell for as much as she can get. And there's a few other bits going on too. I'll update you on that later.
You should have all recieved your images, and i hope you enjoy using them :)
The winner of the amazing prize draw is...

No. 13 which is Rachel who said this...

"Hi Rachel!I've just donated and will e-mail you in a mo'! This is a great idea- Ayme are an amazing charity who've helped me hugely in the last 10yrs, too- anyone who donates is really going to help them make a real difference!! :)I'd love to be included in the draw for the candy, if that's okay (I did buy all three gorgeous designs!! ;) ) but I'm not sure how to do the link thing as I don't have a blog myself!!Rachel x"

Well done hun, i'll email you in a sec.

Thankyou sooooooo much to everyone! And an extra special thankyou to Lexi and the Lexi's Creations DT!!!

Thank, Rachel xx

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

Sobbing my heart out at the mo. that I was only 3 out of the winning no. boo hoo would've loved all that candy. Big congrats to the winner and even bigger congrats to you for raising a fantastic amount for your charity, well done!
Joanne x

Rachel said...

Eeeee!!!! Rachel, thank you so much!!! :D I'm so excited...I never win things!!!lol :D Shall e-mail you in a mo'!! Thank you!!! :) And vv well done on coming up with such a fantastic idea to raise funds and awareness for Ayme!!! I shall be making some cards with my candy to sell for Ayme, too, as soon as I can!! :)
And thanks for the congrats Bubbles!!
hugs, Rachel xx