Hello...me again!
I've got something else to show you after this too!...can you tell its school holidays? haha
I was sooooo happy when i was asked to be crafty cardmakers guest designer :D I've loved this challenge blog ever since it started, so it's such an honour for them to choose me...thanks Vix and Judie :)
I was given a gorgeous image to play with, which is from Stitchy Bear Stamps, and she is stunning! I tried doing a scene type card with my distress inks, but some idiot (ie me!) didn't let the background dry before trying to print the fairy on it. The ink ran everywhere, it was a right mess! Ah well...i've learnt my lesson, and made this instead :)
The challenge is 'Least and Most', so you have to use your least fave colour and your favourite colour. I chose 'tealy-blue' as my favourite colour, and brown as my least fave colour. The colours don't show properly on the pic, so you have to imagine it brighter :)
The image is edged with distress inks - broken china and antique linen. The flowers are made from my blossom nesties, papermania cardstock, ribbon, gems and brads from stash.
I'm entering it in the Quixotic challenge, which is 'emboss it'
Don't forget to hop over to Crafty Cardmakers to play along :)
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
13 comments:
wow this is stunning you have brought the image to life. Enjoy your time so good to see you reconized as a talent . Well we already knew that just the rest needed to catch up.
Oh wow! I love that stamp and your colour combi works really well!
absolutely beautiful rachel. congrats on guest designer xxx
love debbie xxx
fantastic card rachel, i just love the image and really gorgeous colours.love your flowers.luv coops.xx
wow rachel! absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
You've done fantastically well Rachel, absolutely beautiful designs and I love the distressed embossing, fab!
x
Lovely card with a fab image - well done on being chosen as a designer too!
Gorgeous card, lovely image, the flowers are great, I like it very much :)
This card is stunning Rachel a beautiful take on Stitchys image
liz x
a stunning card and gorgeous image, well done on your DT spot
Tilly x
Rachel, you said you were how old??? Oh my goodness you are going to have such a wonderful talented bright future in crafting..this is absolutely gorgeous..you made my fairy snap to life and your color choices happen to be two of my favorites together..I cannot thank you enough for sharing your awesome talent with me...
stitchy xoxox
Your very welcome hun, I was blown away after I had asked to to guest design to find out you were 14, such amazing magical card, loved it, your a pleasure to work with xx
Rachel, congrats on the Guest DT spot. Doing the happy dance for you. Great card too.
Post a Comment