Saturday, 29 May 2010

Remember Me ???

Hello everyone :)
Do you remember me? I'm the person who hasn't updated my blog in about a week and a half!!! Tut tut tut! But i'm very happy that you liked the sentiment tutorial. I've seen some gorgeous sentiments about too :D
I'm not best pleased with this card, but i thought i'd better show my face around here, so here it is.
I've used papermania scallopped cardstock, flower stamp cut out (don't know make), and white sakura pen for the doodling. I went a bit ott with the pen, and thats the bit i don't like, but y'know! :)

Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

10 comments:

Stef H said...

it's fabulous! and i love that you "went a bit off" with the pen. shows character! nice to see you back.

hugs :)

Irena said...

Great card :)

Sally H said...

Rachel it's lovely! The great colour combo and bold flowers are so eye-catching. I wouldn't have noticed about the pen lines unless you'd said. It looks great!

Debbie Dolphin said...

rachel your card is lovely.gorgeous colours. xxx
love debbiexxx
I keep meaning to try your sentiment tutorial but i havent got the fonts you used!! and I cant find any as nice.I have windows vista and they dont seem to be on there!!!:(

Mandy said...

Hey sweetie, hope you are o.k.
Gorgeous card Rachel, love the colours you've used
hugs Mandy xx

tilly said...

if this was my card I would be ever so pleased ! lol... I thinkit is beautiful
Tilly x

Messi Jessi said...

I really like this card, it's very modern and fresh, and I think the pen works!

coops said...

great card rachel, i love the bold colours and the flowers are fab. i love your doodling.luv coops.xx

Rachel Webber said...

Fab card - love the organic nature of it, suits the flowers, but then we are always more critical of our own work - I know I am!

Rachel x said...

Hey Rachel!!
I love this- the colours are gorgeous together and the white pen really lifts it all perfectly!! :D
hugs, Rachel xx
P.S. for the person (Debbie, I think) who wanted the fonts, if you're still looking- google 'Font Squirrel'- they have the Scriptina one and loads of others! I went looking for some free ones after seeing Rachel's post and found it :) Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in there Rachel!?!) x