Hiya
Todays card is made using a fab tutorial by the lovely Debbie...but mine's no-way near as good as hers! I used a template i found on the internet, Tilda (again sorry!) coloured with distress inks, paper cellar papers, flowers made like in my tut, random wire curls, prima swirl stamp, alphabet stamps (don't know make) x-cut punches, charm from stash, papermania gems, lots of glitter and walnut stain distress ink...think thats it!
Tilda is coloured with distress inks:
Skin - Tattered Rose and Antique Linen
Dress - shoes and flower - Tattered Rose
Hair - Walnut Stain and Antique Linen
Leaves - Peeled Paint
The Crazy Challenge - Bling bling
The Shabby Tea Room - Get your bling on
ABC Challenge - T is for Thankyou
Cute Card Thursday - Make your own
Daring Cardmakers - Easel does it
Creative Craft - Blooming marvellous
Crafts and Me - Sparkle
The Shabby Tea Room - Get your bling on
ABC Challenge - T is for Thankyou
Cute Card Thursday - Make your own
Daring Cardmakers - Easel does it
Creative Craft - Blooming marvellous
Crafts and Me - Sparkle
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Easel
CRAFT - Shaped card
Crafty Cardmakers - Distressing
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
29 comments:
A fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenge. Good luck.
xx
This is fabulous!!! So much detail -- it's just wonderful! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)
ooooh rachale she is gorgeous, you are so clever hun, passion for promarkers is having a "gratitude" challenge this wek so pop her on there too and lily-boo too challenge blog are having a shaped card challenge ( lol, thats my challenge blog so hope to see you on it!!!)hugs, lou xxxxxxxx
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING card.i love it all.luv coops.xx
Wow wow wow Rachel you just get better and better I love it. me thinks it is as good as Debbies too in a different way. Really Fab x
How cool is this well done you !
Oh Rachel this is just stunning! Love all the muted tones you have used and the sparkle on Tildas shoes is FAB!
Sarah x
Wow, this is gorgeous, love those flowers.
Hi Rachel,
Ohh this is stunning hun. Love it all, you have done a great job and I love all the little details!
Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Hugs, Donna x
wow! this is beautiful! love those dark colors and glitter! beautiful!
Wow, amazing work! Those flowers are stunning, everything is so fancy! Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge"!
hugs Nana
This is stunning Rachel. Really gorg. I love tghe colour scheme and the use of glitter too. I haven't yet tried colouring with distress inks - I must have a go x
((hugs)) Suzie xx
Brilliant card Rachel. Gorgeous
Hugs
Suzanne x
Such a great card - from the image to the coloring to the fancy design. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)
gorgeous card hun....love your flowers, colour combo and LO is great
Thank you for joining us over at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!!
hugs shell xx
Fantastic card,love the fold,so pretty.x
So Cute, I Love all the fold, Very Clever!
wow! an amazing shape for your easel card - great colours too
Thanks for sharing with
The Daring Cardmakers
Stunning card, Rachel. I love this colour combination
Beautiful project! Lovely colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Magda :)
That is some bling. Love the flowers the bling love it all
Beautiful card with lovely details.
Hugs
Valx
What a fun card shape this is, and what beautiful detailing it has. I love your touches of glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at The shabby Tea Room.
This is just stunning Rachel, I love your wonderful ideas, the sape, colors, distressing, absoulutly everything about this card is magnificent! Teresa xx
This is beautiful Rachel
Wow this is gorgeous!! I love all the detail nd will have to have a look at that tutorial :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.
Amy xx
P.S. I always love to see Tilda :D
Ohhh my goodness this is stunnig, fab colours nad amazing shape. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx
Absolutely stunning Rachel, Debbie will be so chuffed to see this!
Thank You for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers distressing challenge x
Wow Rachel. This is stuning. I have tried yr flower but didn't come out the way like yrs ;-(
hugs
Ildiko
Post a Comment