Thursday, 1 April 2010

Ooooooh i'm special... haha :)

Hellooo

Well, i'd love to say i'm here with some amazingly fantastic creation...BUT that isn't quite the case seems as i keep starting stuff and not finishing... woops! I'm half way through a couple of different altered art/mixed media projects, so you should see them soon, but i havn't made a card in aaages.

I have though been given an award from the lovely and awesomely talented Nic... thanks hun :)



Now i've got to give it to 12 people, so here goes...














Sorry I can't give it to everyone, but you're all amazing :)


And i'd just like to welcome my docrafts buddy Teresa to blogland :) If you havn't seen her work you MUST and she's a huge magnolia fan too!


Thanks for stopping by

Rachel xx


8 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

awh thanks so much sweetie xxx
love debbie xx

Sally H said...

Thank you so much! You are awesomely talented yourself, hun!

Little K Smith said...

Hi Rachel
Thank you for thinking of me! Take care.
Kelly.x

Georgia said...

Wow, thanks so much for the award Rachel, I really appreciate it, thanks for thinking of me! Happy Easter! :) Georgia xx

craftimamma said...

Thanks very much for the lovely award. It means a lot coming from such a talented creative person like you.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi and i agree you are special but not just that but talented with it most people just get 1 gift you have more. Thanks. Sue xx

Lizzy said...

Thanks hun for my award, you'r a darlin xx lizzy xx

Teresa said...

Hiya Rachel,
I'm so proud, my first award and I havn't a clue how I get it from you, HELP! please. lol.
And thankyou for the sweet things you said about me, you are too kind. Teresa xx