Hey!
I've got some more exciting new for you :) A couple of weeks ago, the lovely and amazingly talented Elisa from Mami Doodles emailed me, to asked if i'd like to be a part of her fab design team! Erm...yeah! Of course I said yes straight away! I can't wait to work with her images, which are available here. I will be back later in the week with my first dt project :)
Thanks sooo much for asking, Elisa, and I can't wait to work with the rest of the girls :)
Now i've got a card to show you. People keep coming to me and asking for cards, and I never have any ready, so i'm starting to fill my box up again with simplish cards. I've stopped doing orders for a while until i've finished my exams (aagh), but am going to have a box of ready made ones that people can look through and buy from. That way I can carry on giving to the charities, which makes me happy :)
Anyways...i've used my gorgeous new prima flowers, that i got in my prize, nesties, prima stamp, computer generated sentiment, cuttlebug embosssing folder, broken china distress inks, pearl brads, lace and pearls.
I'm entering it in these challenges:
Pile it on - Say it with words
Creative card crew - Happy birthday
Stamp, scrap and doodle - Birthdays
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
10 comments:
So crisp, clean and classy i love this! I'm rather a big fan of as much white in cards as possible lol never get round to doing them myself think i may do white christmas sets for this yr :D
Babbling again arent i huh lol
adios ;) xxx
Another stunning card! I love it! So elegant x
Beautiful card Rachel, a really elegant design and well done and good luck with your new DT position:)
Kelly.x
Lovely card, Rahcel and congrats on the DT post, hun, you deserve it
Hugs
Suzanne x
stunning Rachel love the colour and wow another dt spot well deserved
What a gorgeous card Rachel and Congratulations on joining Mami Doodles DT. Just joined her site as follower as her digis are beautiful. Good luck and am looking forward to seeing more of your work, Sheila:)X
stunning card rachel, just love the delicate blue colour and gorgeous flowers, so stylish.massive congratulations on your dt spot hun.you so deserve it.luv coops.xx
Yippee!!! Thanks and welcome to the DT!
Very pretty card. Makes me think of simple elegance. Congrats on your DT position. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS.
Hugs, Kim
I just became a DT at SSDS and I love it. Congratulations.
Your card is so pretty. I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by if you haven't already.
{{Linda}}
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
Post a Comment