Hi everyone
Sorry i've not been around for the last couple of days...just not had much to show really! Todays post is a few different bits and bobs, but I should be back later with another project which is almost finished.
On Thursday I went crafty shopping, and bought a little block of white fimo clay to have a play with, and this is what i've come up with so far. To give you an idea of size, the burger and the doughnut are the same size a 5p coin, and the hotdog is 2cm long. I modelled them in white and then painted them with acrylic paint, but next time I think i'll colour the clay before modelling... it's a bit fiddly!
The next thing i've got to show you is my prize from winning the Passion For Promarkers challenge (yippeee!!!) with my spring wall hanger. I won a voucher to spend at Angel Crafts, and this is what I chose, and it didn't cost me a penny! :)
And last but deffo not least, is an award from the lovely Sally. I'm sorry it took so long to post, but here it is. Please pop over and have a look around Sally's blog, her work is amazing! :)
I'd like to pass this award onto all of my lovely followers. Go on...take it... you know you want too! :)
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
7 comments:
Hi Rachel
How cute are those Fimo "things" (sorry couldn't think of another word LOL). They look good enough to eat!
Loving your prize from PFP, it makes using them even better when you know they didn't cost you anything!
Thanks for following my blog and for your lovely comment ;-)
Sarah x
Your fimo is amazing! So detailed and great representation. Thanks for the plug, hun!
Your food looks good enough to eat Rachel! Your goodies are yummy and your award from Sally is gorgeous so may decide later to help myself and say its from you!! Hope you having fab weekend! Sheila:)X
and you say you're only 14????? holy moly! you'll definitely be famous someday.
your easel card in the post below is breath-takingly beautiful! wow!
Wow these are gorgeous...Your talent is amazing...
Mandy xx
wow these are brilliant rachel and so tiny.love your goodies too hun.luv coops.xx
something i am tempted to play with again i used to have tons of it as a kid and loved it lol great work hunni
hugs Lexi xxx
Post a Comment