Hiya
Just a quick post to let you know that i'm redecorating my blog, and because i'm so bad at decisions i'll probably have a different background each time you visit until i can decide.
Just thought i'd warn you :)
Thanks for stopping by
Rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5 comments:
Love your new look blog Rachel. Will browse again tomorrow to see if you have changed it again!! Your work is fabulous! Please feel free to visit me on my blog tho its not very exciting at the moment - I AM 5o so take that into consideration pls!! He He! SHeila:)X
It looks great! There is something on my blog for you x
lol!!! will keep checking back to see if you make your mind up!!! its diamonds and bling at the moment!!!
well its looking good to me! I know what you mean about chopping and changing the look - i've only had my blog since feb and im on about my 9th new background, theres just soooo many lovely templates out there!
Iv'e not been to your blog before but I totally love the design you have on here today! :0)
Post a Comment