Hiya
I'm sooooo sorry I never got round to posting my Mami Doodles DT project. There's no excuse I know, I just totally forgot. Sorry Elisa.
I made a milk carton type box, using the gorgeous 'Midori' from Mami doodles, which you can buy here. This is what Elisa has said about her:
"Midori is one of my favourite names, it means "Green" in Japanese. This girl likes to dress up, so I have her in 3 different outfits, and also a template for paper piecing or cutting. Print the girl undressed and colour it. Then use the template to make the dress in patterned paper. It is a great way to use paper scraps, specially one with small patterns."
Now onto the first Mami Doodles Challenge. We want you to take inspiration from this photo, and use the colours whear, sky blue and red on your project. You could be in with a chance to win the gorgeous Midori, aswell as another image of your choice, so hop over and have a go :)
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
3 comments:
it's stunning and worth the wait!
Fantastic
HUgs
Suzanne x
its stunning rachel, love the rich colours.luv coops.xx
Post a Comment