Well i've wanted to try one of these shaped easel cards for ages since seeing all of Debbie's amazing ones, and then yesterday I was looking at a gorgeous one that Sally had made, so I went and gave it a go!
I used my nesties, paper cellar papers, distress inks-walnut stain and antique linen, prima swirl stamp, flowers made like in my tut (from plain printer paper inked with tattered rose and antique linen), computer generated sentiment, and everything else from stash.
Pile It On - Easel Card
Stamp Something - Pink Somethings
Crafty Cardmakers - A Challenging Challenge
Cupcake Craft - Make your own flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Its so Distressing
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Its so Distressing
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Just Add Ink - Just Add Ink
Creative Inspirations - NO Image/Sentiment Only
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
36 comments:
oh wow absolutely gorgeous rachel.love it xx
debbie xxx
Oh, Wow, Rachel, this is soooo beautiful!!!
STUNNING colours and breathtaking details. Just adore it!
An amazing design! Thanks for sharing your ideas. :o)
And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the award! I'm so honoured that you thought of me. :o) Thank you!!!
Lots of hugs from Hanna
This is stunning Rachel I love it I must have a try too!
oh wow rachel, i am speechless.this is an absolute masterpiece.love it.luv coops.xx
This is totally stunning! Love the vintage look it has and those beautiful colors. And your flowers are breathtaking! Will go and check out your tutorial!
Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft this week!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
Hi hun. This is gorgeous - what a great card. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT. I hope you'll come back and check out our winners and our next challenge on Sunday.
Sam x
Stunning card and beautiful handmade flowers they are absolutely beautiful...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
WOW- Im so glad you decided to share this absolutely gorgeous card with us this week at For Fun Challenges. Thanks!
Stunning card and lovely detail throughout, Thanks for joining us at OSAAT hope to see you again soon
Sarah xx
Wow this is the prettiest card I have EVER seen. It is absolutely luscious (is that a real word?) but will cost a fortune to post. Fab work Rachel, Sheila:)X
Rachel you are amazing,this is just stunning....every little bit of it...fab.x
Wow, wonderful card! Stunning the handmade flowers and beautiful the colours!Love it!:)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!
Hugs, TÃmea
Hiya Rachel, gorgeous card, love the colour and those flowers are absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft
Joey.x
Wow! This is totally stunning! I love it! thanks for the mention, hun x
Wow, you rock!!! Love everything about this card!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish
You've done it again Sweetie. An absolutely fabulous card.
And well done on becoming a DT member for Lexi's Creations. Very well deserved.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
This is amazing, Rachel. I'm loving these shaped Easels too and your's is just gorgeous. I love the colours and your big flowers and just everything!!
Lisax
Wow Rachel..this is stunning. I love the yummy color...it's just rich. I've never seen an easel card with such a cool shape! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge!
Stunning piece of work Rachel! Love the vintage colours and all I can say about your flowers is WOW and DOUBLE WOW!! Beautiful!
Kelly.x
Oh wow Rachel you have done it again just stunning and thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations and well done on the new dt spot
stunning card hun love that image,thanks for joining us over at OSAAT hugs cheryl xxx
Just love love your flowers, fabulous card. Thank you for joining us here at OSAAT's anything goes Challenge. hope to see you again next week too!
(Lyn)
Wow, what a goorgeous creation! Love the vintage style and the shape of your card, very striking. Pauline x
Thanks for joining our anything goes Challenge at One Stitch At A Time This week, with this Super Project, I hope your Lucky and hope you return on Sunday Good Luck
Liz DT
X
Beautiful work! So glad you could join us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you back soon!
How gorgeous is this?!?! Love the shape of the card face and base. And those flowers - WOW! Great job. Thanks so much for piling it on with us!
This is beautiful...I love the design and those flowers are fantastic...love the stamping too
Thank's for challenging yourself with Craftycardmakers this week
x
Vicky
I love everything about this card, it's simply gorgeous...thank you so much for entering our challenge at OSAAT..hope to see you again
next week..good luck !!!
stitchy xx
Debbie told me about your blog Rachel so I had to come and have a visit, your work is amazing, this card is just totally stunning!!
Jill
wow this is amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!
Wow Rachel, this is amazing! I love those gorgeous flowers and the distressing and the lettering looks stunning! Have a great weekend. :) Love, Georgia xx
Fab creation, and thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see who won and find out all about our next challenge :)
Good luck!
STUNNING FLOWERS - wow what a fantastically beautiful card.
Great job
((hugs)) Suzie xx
Rachel - this is just BREATHTAKING... love it. Congrats on your new DT "job" with Mami doodles. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Absolutely stunning hunni:D
Hugs Lexi xxx
Absolutely stunning hunny, really amazing easel card well done!
Thank You for challenging yourself at Crafty Cardmakers x
Post a Comment