Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Simply Scrapable

Hi everyone
Sorry i've not been around too much lately. I've not been too well since the weekend, and any time i've been out of bed i've been doing coursework... boring!, but i'm feeling a bit better today so i've managed to do a little crafting....scrapping!
I'm making mum a scrapbook for her birthday in Summer, so I thought i'd better start practicing, instead of starting it and realising I have no idea what to do! This is an 8x8 page of me and my friends in the village panto a couple of years ago. I edited the photos, and designed most of the page (title and journaling) on the computer, then printed it out, layered the whole thing on black card, layered the photos on red, and added a punched butterfly, gems and doodling.

Oooo and i've won some yummy MME goodies on the Die Cuts R Us challenge blog..yippeeee :)

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi sorry to hear you have been a bit poorly but glad you're feeling bit better. Great work and congrats on win

Sally H said...

Fab page Rachel and congrats on your winnings!

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel,
Gorgeous layout...Congratulations on your win.. more goodies to play with...
Mandy xx

Leanne said...

WOW, I have just stumbled across your blog for the first time - your work is amazing!!

I wanted to follow you but can't find your followers bit?

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell, hope u feel better soon.

Congrats on the winnings too!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

coops said...

sorry you`ve been unwell hun.this is an absolutely fantastic scrap page, i love how you`ve laid it out and great wording.take care.luv coops.xx

craftimamma said...

Hope you're on the mend now sweetie! If this page is anything to go you certainly are. It great! You really are one clever young lady.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Suzanne said...

Rachel, good to see you back. Hope your feeling better hunny. Love the layout - looks fab
Hugs
Suzanne x

Andrea said...

Thank you for ssharing this