Saturday, 20 March 2010

Milk Carton

Hi Bloggers!

Well I was planning on having a real crafty day today, finishing off a couple of orders and make some easter cards, but all i've made so far is this...


It's a gift box for one of my sisters friends, made to look like a milk carton. I made it following a tut here, but i don't have a score board so had to measure everthing out. I also changed the measurments because the ones in the tut are a bit too small for what i wanted.

I've used papermania capsule collection paper on both sides, and a printed sentiment lace, prima stamp, x-cut punched flowers, and gems on the front and back. I'm going to punch holes and tie the top with ribbon, but i'm waiting for the gift to put in it.





I'm entering it in:

Creative Belli - Sketch and clips


Thanks for looking


Rachel xx

9 comments:

coops said...

wow this is fantastic rachel, really love the mono colours and fab flowers.luv coops.xx

Sally H said...

What a great gift carton. I've just bought three of the capsule pads - they are gorgeous,aren't they?

Little K Smith said...

Hi Rachel
WOW! This is a great idea, well done you for having the patience to change all the measurements too!
Kelly.x

Jennifer said...

Lovely!Love the colour combo xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Daniele said...

what a lovely gift box simple colour scheme but very elegant thanks for sharing it with us at MTTC hugs from Daniele

Darsie Bruno said...

very neat design! Love the black and white! Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge this week!

Georgia said...

Wow Rachel, this is gorgeous! I love how you've personalised it and the flowers look fab! :)
Georgia xx

Ceal said...

what a lovely project! thanks for playing in the Belli challenge

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a wonderful present for your sister in these two colors!! The clip on top is perfect for the Belli Challenge. Thanks for playing!