Hellooooooo :)
Todays cards are just simple 4 simple ones to fill up my box. I used scraps of MME and papermania papers, crafty individuals butterfly stamp, flowers digi image (forgotten where from), x-cut punch, anitas gems, glitter glue and doodling.
8 comments:
What, no distress inks Rachel? Lovely cards .....Karen xx
They may be simples but they are still lovely cards and the little flowers you have added to the cards just add that little something .... gorgeous!
Carol Ann xx
Simple but very lovely
hugs
Suzanne x
Stunning! I love them. I think you should call them elegant rather than simple!
omg more stunning work simple but dont look it and so impressive
omg more stunning work simple but dont look it and so impressive
Sweet and simple! Love these note cards! Have a fab day!
These are so beautiful in their simplicity Rachel! Just goes to show less is very often more!
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment