Friday, 12 March 2010

flutterby butterfly

Hiya

Todays card is another purple mothers day card for an order. I don't know what it is about purple and mothers day, but i think they go to gether nicely :)

Made using:

Crafty Individuals butterfly stamp

(cut out from the background)

Papermania capsule collection papers

Computer generated sentiment

Flowers are old artificial flowers that mum gave me, coloured with promarkers

Everything else from stash


(sorry about the dark photo but i wanted to show the glitter)


I'm entering it in these challenges:


Paperplay - Seeing Double



Pile it on - One colour + neutral
Totally Papercrafts - Things with wings

Charisma Cardz - Beautiful Butterflies


Thanks for looking x

21 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Rachel

I agree, Purple and Mothers Day work so well! your card is stunnnnnning! thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

Joey.x

Little K Smith said...

Hi Rachel
Loving the lilac, a stunning card, love the layout too.
Kelly.x

Sally H said...

This is beautiful, Rachel! I love the shades of lilac and your glittery butterfly!

Lindsey said...

Rachel your cards are all amazing! You've just got your 109th follower!
Love Lindsey
x

lisa said...

Gorgeous, Rachel. I love purple for any time but agree it fits Mother's Day perfectly. Your butterflies are so delicate.
Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Lisax

Andrea M said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for piling it on with us!

Sue said...

Hi Rachel
beautiful card luv the soft colours,beautiful flowers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Suzanne said...

Beautifulcard, Rachel. Love it
Hugs
Suzanne x

Deirdre said...

Oh Wow Rachel, this is a stunning card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

coops said...

oh rachel, this is so beautiful.love the lilac colours and those butterflies are stunning.luv coops.xx

Allison said...

this is so pretty
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

KRCards said...

It's beautiful,so soft and pretty. Perfect for Mothers day .....Karen xx

Jean Franks Beck said...

OMG, I love this!!! So soft and pretty and feminine! And I love that bit of "frosting" for the Gingersnap challenge - the perfect touch!

craftimamma said...

Oh boy, Rachel, my favourites - butterflies! What a pretty card this is and I love the doily you've used.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

paola said...

Rhis is such a tunning card love the muted tones of lilac, thanks for joining us at a spoonfull of sugar
smiles
Paola

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, great colours and sweet butterflies.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

WOWZER so stunning! the colours are beautiful and i love tose flowers. Such pretty butterflies too
Thanks for joining as at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Wow, love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Dalis said...

Rachel,
Congratulations! You made the TOP 3 Scoops this past week @ Pile It On! Challenge Blog.

-- dalis

Sudha said...

Lovely work dear.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!