Sunday, 7 March 2010

Have fun in your new home

Hey!

I hope you've all had a nice weekend? Its been nice and sunny here again and we even sat out in the garden for a cuppa this afternoon. (I won't mention the coat, scarf and gloves!)

Todays craftyness is a new home card for an order. The image was a free download from somewhere but i can't remember where... sorry, coloured with promarkers. MME papers, computer generated sentiment, x-cut punched border, small flowers and butterflies, and everything else from stash. I was trying not to use my distress inks before i get seriously addicted, but a little bit of 'peeled paint' sneaked in around the image...woops!

I'm entering it into these challenges:
Stampavie - Spring
Stamp, scrap and doodle - open challenge
Crazy Challenge - show me anything
Quixotic paperie - leave it out
No time to stamp - Punched border

Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

9 comments:

Sally H said...

What a wonderful card, Rachel! I am sure they will love it! I love that image

Lizzy said...

Fab card Rachel ~ luv the image & great papers & layout xx lizzy xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Rachel
Fab image, love those papers and flowers too. Lovely card for the occasion.
Kelly.x

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card. Bright cheery colours and wonderful image
Hugs
Suzanne x

Nana said...

Wow, great card and spot on!Thank you for joining us at Crazy challenge

coops said...

fab card rachel and a great image.love the colours and the inked edges are super.luv coops.xx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Oh what lovely card.

thanks for joining us at SAM this week

Lynne said...

This is very pretty, Rachel. I love these papers. There are some new MME ones out now which I'm sure you are going to love - all little flowers and nice girly pinks too! I'm seriously addicted to Distress Inks too. I've just bought the new ones. You're right, he secret is to use sparingly. I'm so mean with mine - I'm hoping they are going to last forever!

Lynne.x

BA said...

this is really adorable rachel
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA