Wednesday, 3 March 2010

lacey

Hiya

I've just seen that i've reached *100 followers* yippeeee!!!... well 101 actually, so even better! Thankyou sooooo much everyone :)

Todays card is another 'a bit OTT with distress inks', they're just so much fun i can't stop using them.

Made using:

Papermania capsule collection paper

Cuttlebug d'vine swirls embossing folder

Prima swirl stamp

Laces from my grandma's ribbon box :P

Woodware punched roses

My new invention... lace flower thingy

Pins, pearl strings, brads, gems, button and card from stash

Walnut stain distress ink


I'm entering it in these challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Celebrations

Tuesday Taggers - Swirls and curls (sponsered by crafty individuals)

Stamptacular Sunday - Back in Time

Practical Scrappers - Chalks/Inks

Papertake Weekly - Buttons, bows, brads and bling

Creative Inspirations - lace, pins and pearls


Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

24 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous. sandra x

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Rachel xx lizzy xx

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Those distress inks are a bit addictive aren't they? Have you tried Adirondack inks yet? they are a different range of colours, but similar to apply. I love the aged feel of this stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week

craftimamma said...

Yup! I'm with Sally on the Distress Inks. I absolutely love them for distressing/blending and I like colouring images with them too.

This is another lovely card creation you've come up with, Rachel. Love all the distress layers.

Lesley Xx

Beverly G said...

Love your card, won't start to pick it apart to say what I like, the overall effect is gorgeous.

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel,
This is gorgeous...Love the aged feel to it and your lacey flowery thingy is delish..clever girl.I'm a big fan of distress inks..Don't know if you've seen the fab candy at the stampman they are offering all the 12 new distress inks..I couldn't not enter..Take care..
Mandy xx

Aud Kirsten said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)

coops said...

wow rachel, you never cease to amaze me.this is so stunning.love your lace flower and the distress inks are fabby.luv coops.xx

Andrea C said...

wow this is stunning x

Suzanne said...

Stunning card once again Rachel. Well Done
Hugs
Suzanne x

Denise Clark said...

Just gorgeous! I love the neutral colors and the ivory bow and flowers are just perfect to set this all off! Gorgeous!

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love this beautiful colours too, great take on challenege 50 hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

ABsolutely gorgeous card.. thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!!!

Adria Slauterbeck said...

LOVE the "lace flower thingy" !

is that the pattern of the paper making a curl on the corner or is that what you did? It's fabulous!

Great blog. TFS :)

chris said...

hi there Rachel
your work is so inventive,you have such style.
hugs chris xx

Paula said...

Wow what a stunning card Rachel. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday celebrations over at CCC. Please pop over to my blog if you want to enter my DT candy.
Paula xxxx

Kerry said...

Hi Rachel, wow yet another stunning creation!! Congrats on your 101 followers, I have told quiet a few people about your blog and they are sooooo jealous. You're a very talented young lady xx

Sprytebyrd said...

What a beautiful card! I love your attention to detail!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Aunty Sue said...

omg this is stunning love it and thanks for joining us thie week at creative inspirations

Janneke said...

Fab card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Paula said...

Beautifully done...love that lacey flower! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, what a beauty! Wonderful job - I love the vintage look to it and your lace bow and yoyo are fabulous. So happy you could have fun with us at Creative Inspirations and Creative Card Crew this week!

Dawny P said...

I absolutely love your card chicksie. The image is fabulous and the colours are just gorge. Thank you for joining us this week at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

stephanne said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colours and the vintage look of your papers and embellies, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!!
Stephanne