Hiya
Well i'm back like I said, but it aint an easter card! I went up to my desk, but didn't feel like making them so made this instead. And.... I GOT NESTIES!!! Yippee! I bought them on Wednesday when I went to The Stampman, along with 2 more distress inks :) And I got to meet the lovely Debbie and have a little chat, but then i had to go :(
Anyways... here is my card! I printed the sentiment and then cut it with nesties, then made a frame with 2 different sizes, and stamped it with my lush prima swirl stamp. I don't know where the flowers came from, but i coloured them with black promarker to match the card. Then i finished it off with x-cut punched flowers and gems.
I'm entering it in these challenges:
Crazy Challenges - Simple and Elegant
Die Cuts R Us - One colour and white




Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
Well i'm back like I said, but it aint an easter card! I went up to my desk, but didn't feel like making them so made this instead. And.... I GOT NESTIES!!! Yippee! I bought them on Wednesday when I went to The Stampman, along with 2 more distress inks :) And I got to meet the lovely Debbie and have a little chat, but then i had to go :(
Anyways... here is my card! I printed the sentiment and then cut it with nesties, then made a frame with 2 different sizes, and stamped it with my lush prima swirl stamp. I don't know where the flowers came from, but i coloured them with black promarker to match the card. Then i finished it off with x-cut punched flowers and gems.
I'm entering it in these challenges:
Crazy Challenges - Simple and Elegant
Die Cuts R Us - One colour and white
Rachel xx
15 comments:
Stunning card Rachel ~ luv this colour combo xx lizzy xx
Simple, elegant and totally stunning! Glad you have met Debbie - she is lovely isn't she? We met her and Jill at Harrogate last year. I recognised Debbie from her blog header!
Hi Rachel
I love what you have done with your new nesties.
Beautiful.
Love Jules xx
awh thanks Rachel.You were lovely too.Love what you have done with your nesties. Thats it now you will just want more and more.
love Debbie xxx
Hello hunny, your card is stunning, so elegant.
Have a fabby weekend
love n hugs Mandy xx
Hi Rachel
A warning about nesties! Once you've bought your first set you'll want them all! Hee hee!
This is a lovely elegant card, love those hydrangeas.
Kelly.x
This is so sophisticated - well done again. I hope you enjoy your journalling, that gets addictive as well!
Oh wow, your card is lovely!! So hap0py you shared with DCRU this week!!
HUGS - LORi
Hi, Rachel! Very elegant card, love it! Thanks for sharing with DCRU!
Cara DCRU DT
wow this is simply stunning rachel.fabby colour combo.really stylish.luv coops.xx
Very elegant Rachel and whoever gets this card is going to be very pleased. It's beautiful!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
FABULOUS love the strong clean lines.
hugs chris xx
Lovely card!! Lovin' the B&W!! Thank you so much for sharing this with use at DCRU!!
Sheri
DCRU DT
Fun nestie shapes, Rachel. Love your use of black and white. Very classy. Great embellishing too. So happy you could join us at DCRU.
Smiles!
Gwen DTC@DCRU
Absolutely gorgeous, Rachel. Thank you for joining us at Crazy challenge
Post a Comment