Monday, 22 February 2010

Spring

Hi all
Before I show you todays card, I just wanted to say *thankyou so much* to everyone who follows my blog, and leaves comments. Over the past couple of weeks, my followers have gone up so quickly and I don't even have time to visit everyone back, but don't worry I will do soon. Thanks xxNow... onto the card. I've made this for one of mum's friends, who isn't too well at the moment so I hope this cheers her up. The image was sent by a docrafter, coloured with promarkers, MME papers, computer generated sentiment, flowers from stash, flourish made with green anitas gems, x-cut punched butterflies and lots of faux stitching, doodling and distress inks.

I'm entering it in these challenges:
Pile it on - get well soon
Belli - butterflies
Creative card crew - get well soon
Paper cutz - get well soon

Crafty creations - stitching
Saturday spotlight - do the mess around
Your next stamp - Spring colours
Stamp challenges - touch of spring

Thanks for looking
Rachel xx

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael, this is absolutely adorable sweetie!! LOVE the textures, the sewing details and colors!! Beautiful job! thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! We enjoy having you!! HUGS

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Rachel, wow what a beautiful card, fabulous stitching and details,lovely image and colouring, thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you next time to, hugs Liz xx

Sally H said...

Another absolutely stunningly beautiful card! I do love those MME papers. the colours are so warm and you have coloured the image beautifully to match

stitchy said...

Rachel, how beautiful this card is, so detailed and colored fantastically, it is sure to cheer up your mum's friend...thank you for entering in our first challenge at OSAAT..good luck on your draws..
hugz
stitchy xx

Paula said...

Fabulous card Rachel!!!

Paula (Pottermad). x

Unknown said...

Stunning card, I adore this this Daisy stamp, You have inspired me to get mine out again, you have coloured her perfect, thanks for joining us at OSAAT
Sarah xx

Andrea M said...

So pretty! Great coloring job! Great job and thanks for piling it on with us this week :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, this card is just gorgeous! Should make anyone feel better.
Hugs
Marisa

Saskia said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Debbie Dolphin said...

another beautiful card rachel.xx
debbie xxx

Suzanne said...

Rachel, this is gorgeous. Love the papers and allthe fantastic details - sewing, doodling and lots of bling.
Hugs
Suzanne x

cheryl said...

oh this is really gorjus hun love that image one of my fav and your detail is fab thanks for playing at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sam said...

Rachel this is too awesome hunny.I'm sure it will cheer your mums friend up no end. Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at OSAAT. Please pop back on Sunday to see our next challenge.
Sam x

Jules said...

Hi Rachel

This is gorgeous. A great image.

I love your colour choices - all those beautiful layers and your stitching.

This is sure to help anyone feel a bit better.

Love Jules xx

chris said...

and another perfect card, I love it
hugs chris x x

Helen Dooley said...

WOW- your only 14 and have such beautiful work I cant wait to watch you grow. Thanks for making such a beautiful card for 2 of the teams Im on OSAAT for stitching and PCC for get well.

BethieJ said...

Your card is just DARLING! I LOVE that sweet image.. and the colors are just perfect!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh this is so beautiful, I love it! Thanks so much for joing in with our first challenge over at OSAAT, and good luck! :D

Anonymous said...

Your card is amazing. I just adore the sewing details. It´s so beautiful. Love the image and your coloring to.
Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

lisa said...

A beautiful card, Rachel. I love those papers, what gorgeous colours and such a cute image. This would cheer anyone up, it's perfect.

Lisax

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Your card is fantastic! You are wicked talented! I took a peek at your other creations and they are awesome. Your talent is inspiring! Keep up the good work. :)

craftimamma said...

This is a beautiful card Rachel and I'm positive it will brighten your Mum's friend's day. I love the colours and all the distressing.

Lesley Xx

Liz Williams said...

What a charming card!! Those delicate little butterflies are so sweet. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.

sam said...

beautiful card! cute image, great colouring! thanks for piling it on this week!

Darlene said...

WOW, beautiful creation Rachel! Love all the added detail!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight! I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the weeks to come!!
AND, if you're interested I have blog candy up for grabs on MY BLOG. Please feel free to pop on over and check it out!

tanjaak said...

Wow Rachel! This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Hugs, Tanja

Erin... said...

So pretty! What wonderful colors and details! Thanks for sharing with us at Saturday Spotlight and Stamp SOmething!

Unknown said...

Rachel, this is beautiful and the detail is stunning too. Thanks for joining us at YNS,
Angela x

Spyder said...

Lovely card Rachel beautifully designed! Thank you for joining OSAAT's First Challenge! Hope to see you Sunday for the next challenge too!
(Lyn)

Victoria said...

Beautiful card Rachel, love the sentiment you've created and the little butterflies look fab

Thanks so much for playing along at Creative Card Crew this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a cute card, Rachel. Adorable image and I love the MME papers. Great faux stitching also - a wonderful touch. Great job on the challenges. So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Pile it On and Creative Card Crew.

Fern said...

This is so sweet and adorable... Great design, Wonderful colors and I love the bling!!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge!!!