Hiya
I've been having a play today, with some of my new goodies i got on friday. I bought the monochrome caplsule collection papers (papermania) seems as i've been using the others so much, and they're gorgeous! I'm a little bit dissapointed about the colours though. I thought they'd be black and white, but most of them are grey, but they're still lovely.
This card is just one for in my box, so i thought 'just for you' is good to have in. The roses are made using my new woodware punch, cuttlebug d'vine swirls embossing folder, handcut tag with free docrafts stamp, anitas gems and everything else from stash.
I'm entering it in :
ABC Challenge - N is for New
Secret Crafter - Monochrome tones of one colour and white
Rachel xx
10 comments:
it is absolutely stunning rachel.love your roses and the papers are yummy.fab layout too.luv coops.xx
Hi Rachel wow this is gorgeous love how you matt & layerd the e/bossed swirls, great DP's stunning card..thanks for joining us at SCSC this wk.
Hugs Christine xx
Beautiful card Rachel!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC & ABC Challenge!
Helen x
Wow, Rachel, what a gorgeous, elegant card! I looked at all your cards then read your profile, I would never have guessed your age! You are amazing! Keep up the good work, I will be back and have become a follower.
Hugs
Marisa xx
Stunning card
Thanks for joining us on ABC & SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Wow this is stunning, love those roses. sandra x
Such an elegant card.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx
Gorgeous papers and a really stunning card. The flowers are really impressive. Thanks for joining us this week on the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw
Mel X
Very elegant card! I love it!
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this time.
Samantha :0)
Appreciate this blogg post
Post a Comment