Just a quick post from me today, because we're just about to go to grandma and grandads for sunday lunch on a saturday :D
I bought some ranger distress inks yesterday and this is the first time i've used them. I only got 2... walnut stain and tattered rose but i love them! The papers are from the paper cellar, image from katy, diy roses, everything else from stash.
I'm entering it into Friday Sketchers challenge which was a fab layout.
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
6 comments:
Wow this is sooooo gorgeous. sandra x
this is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and the flowers are fab!!
omg this has the wow factor in tons stunning and now i need go by some inks see what you have done. Gosh them flowers are amazing.
This is stunning!
Gorgeous! Love it!♥
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!
Hugs,
Aud
What a beautiful card! I love this image! Thanks for playing with my sketch :)
And thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!
Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja
Hi Rachel,
OMG, your cards are stunning! I love your style and your eye for colours and design.
I've looked around at your blog, and I'm totaly amazed by your awesome talent!
I've becomed a follower here just to be sure I won't miss any of your gorgeous creations.
I'm so sorry it took me so long to visit your blog and put your wonderful interpretation of my sketch in my sidebar. But now I'm finally here, and again - your cards totally blow me away!
Thank you so much for using my sketch, I'll put your card and a link to you at my blog just in a few minutes!
Please forgive me for my terrible English!!! (not my favourite subject in school. lol ;P)
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs from Hanna
Post a Comment