Hiya everyone
I treated myself to the Craft Stamper magazine this morning and its AMAZING! I've never bought this one before, and it is quite expensive, but it has lots of tips and techniques, aswell as prizedraws and a free gift, so its deffo worth the money. (No connection etc).
I've been playing with the free stamp tonight, and this is what i came up with. The paper is from the monochrome papermania capsule collection, free docrafts sentiment, anitas gems, cardstock and roses from stash.
I'm entering it in these challenges:
Pile it on - let us see flowers
ABC challenge - O is for one paper
Crafty angels - Fantastic flowers
Cupcake craft - keep it simple
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
8 comments:
Rachel this is stunning! You are so talented. I have been buying Craft stamper for many years and the last few copies have been the best so far. The free stamps are getting better all the time!
Stunning card, the image repeat loos brilliant...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
gorgeous rachel.I love monochrome.
xx
debbie xxx
This is very classy Rachel and the white roses are so pretty.
I love how you've used the CS stamp. As Sally says Craft Stamper's free stamps are getting better all the time. The last 2 or 3 have been exceptional.
Lesley Xx
Stunning work again Rachel some amazing works of art since last time I popped over.
x Michelle
Fab card and gorgeous paper.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx
This is lovely - Lesley (Craftimamma) told me about your lovely blog and she was right, you are very talented. I love the album.
Lovely
Thanks for joining us on ABC :)
Hugs Jane x
Post a Comment