Hey! :)
Todays craftyness is a little matching candle and card set. I bought this gorgeous stamp a couple of weeks ago so I thought i'd better use it. I can't remember the make as i've lost the packaging but i'll find it sometime. For the candle i stamped it onto tissue paper in 'walnut stain' distress ink, and then melted it into the candle. The card is inked (a bit much???) with walnut stain distress, then stamped prima swirls, d'vine swirls embossing folder, woodware punched roses, x-cut punched flowers, pearl string and anitas gems.
I'm entering it in these challenges:
Tuesday Taggers - getting messy hands (sponsered by The Craft Barn)
Lots To Do - use a machine
Sophisticats - Embossing
Creatalicious - create a little something
Thanks for looking
Rachel xx
36 comments:
Hi Rachel
Beautiful card and candle, love the butterfly stamp and fabulous distressing.
Kelly.x
Lovely card and candle. Love the messy corner - looks just like mine, lol
Hugs
Suzanne x
Rachel this is truely stunning! I love everything about it and how supportive is your mum letting you have space in her room! Thanks for playing along with our messy week at TT x
Our next craft club session is 4th march if you can make it pm me x
Now I don't feel so bad when our dining table a bit messy lol. FAb project. Thx palying along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko
Wow are you sure yuo only 14 yrs old lol reading yr profile, you sound pretty grown up already. Can I borrow you from your mum lol
keep up the good work sweetie
hugs
Ildiko
This is a gorgeous set. lovely inking and embossing. thank you for joining us over at sophisticats this week #23 for embossing.
Hugs
Lisa.x
DT/Owner
Wow! What a beautiful job you have done! The candle and card are both devine. I had a chuckle at your desk - resembles mine at the moment ;p
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious this month.
Kylie
I just ahd a nosey around at the rest of your blog and WOW! Your work is amazing! Well done!
Hey hunny, big wow these are stunning Rachel, so beautiful, they are perfect.
Thanks for joining my challenge at Sophisticats hun
hugs Mandy DT xx
Hi Rachel,
These are gorgeous, a gift set I would love to recieve...I think I must be 14 at heart(I wish) as my work space looks just like yours..I love coming to see what your making such talent at a young age,keep up the good work..
Mandy xx
Rachel, I really am in awe of your talent! These are stunning and no, I don't think there's too much Walnut Stain. The whole set is simply perfect.
Your Mum is really good letting you share her bedroom with your crafty 'mess'. It's impossible to make such gorgeous things without it. My dining table used to look like that until I got my craftroom a few weeks ago and it's not taken me long to mess that up this week, Lol!
Looking forward to your next creation.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
WOW this is stunning,fabulous colours and so much beautiful detail!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx
aw wow rachel, these are both amazing hun.you certainly are one very talented young lady.i look forward to seeing what you create next.luv coops.xx
Hi Rachel Wow these are brilliant. Thanks for joining the Sophisti-cats Challenge this week. luv gina xx
Wow! You are so talented. You have made some simply gorqous cards. This card and candle are stunning.
Hugs.x ChrisB
these are both beautiful and gorgeous in fact perfect.love them both hugs chris xx
Rachel these are both beautiful - you have an amazing talent
Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda
Definatately the perfect amount of inking Rachel. Fab stamping, great colours a perfect entry. Thanks for getting messy with TT this week.
x Michelle
This is really lovely Rachel, thanks for joining in TT this week. Jill
Rachel this set is really beautiful, you are very talented xx lizzy xx
Rachel, this is absolutely stunning! I love it. It has a perfect amount of inkiness and your roses and swirls are beautiful. The butterfly is from Crafty Individuals - one of my favourite stamp companies. Thanks so much for sharing your immense talent with us at TT this week!
Wow! Stunning!!
xx Jenny xx
http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/
I love how you have used that gorgeous stamp Rachel, you are very talented. I discovered your blog by clicking on a link on someone else's blog and am so pleased I did! By the way it's good to see that someone is supporting MS & ME charities...ME in particular seems to be a condition which is all too easily dismissed, good for you!
Love your card and candle, Rachel. You can never have enough ink!! That stamp is gorgeous.
I always think if there isn't a mess when you craft you are not being creative enough, well that's my excuse anyway.
Lisax
Awesome work, Rachel! You have a great gift and a great heart to support these important causes that are dear to you! BRAVO! Thanks for getting messy with us at TT this week. Paula
Hi Rachel, this is fab. Love your messy corner too. Don't listen to Suzanne - she is the tidiest person you could ever meet - not quite normal for a crafter!
Lynne.x
Love butterflies and love your pieces, you have so much to teach the rest of us and just don't know it. Messy is good so thank you for getting messy with us at TT this week.
Fabulous work so inspirational. Thanks for joining TT this week.
Pat xx
Hi Rachel, wow your so talented, your works beautiful,look forward to seeing your next creations, hugs Liz xx
Great projects Rachel, love them, many thanks for joinng us at Sophisticats and Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx
These are stunning Rachel...thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week...good luck...hugs Nikki xx
Simply gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week.
Hugs, Diana
Oh my goodness your card and candle set is beautiful...the butterfly looks very elegant. Thanks so much for sharing a little something with us at Creatilicious!
Abby:)
This stamp set is lovely, you have done a great job and I love the destressing.
What a cute card and candle. Thanks for playing at TT this week.
i just love butterflies, so your whole page just makes me smile! thanks for playing along in the creatalicious challenge this month
pen
Post a Comment