Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Award time yippeee

Hey bloggers
I don't have a card for today, but i've got an award.. yey! The fab Nic from Coops Cluttered Corner gave me this award, so thanks for thinking of me coopsy :) I know i've already posted this when i got it from mandy, but i cheated and didn't pass it on, so i will this time. I'm a good girl really!


For this award i have to tell you 10 things that make me happy so here they are :

Family
Friends
Pets
Crafting
Craft shopping
Shop shopping :)
Docrafts and all my buddies
Blogging and all my buddies
Cooking/Baking
Eating it! ^^^ :P

(I've copied them from last time...tut tut!)

Now i'll pass it onto some buddies:

Chelsea (chelsea's craft corner)

Sarah (clarabellecrafts)

Mandy (a sprinkling of glitter)

Aunty Sue (aunty sue's craft cavern)

Sandra (aka annette)

Sandy (cards by sandy c)

Suzanne (krafty kid family)

Hayley (its my mess... and i love it)

Mandy (crafty fox cards)

Wendy (digital doodling)

(I know some of you already have it... but not from me :D)

Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for thinking of me Rachel. I will post it soon.
Hugs
Suzanne x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi thanks for sending me this and sending right back to a wonderful talented young lady.

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for thinking of me..it means a lot..take care..
Mandy xx

Annette said...

Hi Rachel Thanks so much. sandra xx

Wendy M said...

Cheers - thank you for the award Rachel :D Hugs, Wendy xx

Mandy said...

Thanks for the award hunny and congrats to you for being given it again
love n hugs Mandy xx