Hiya
I've finished all my thankyou cards...yey! I cut and inked them last night, and then sat doing the sewing while watching a dvd last night, and put 'em togther today :)
There's a mixture of papers. Mainly k&co, and then some others which i don't know the make of. I inked them with Walnut Stain distress ink, added sentiments with my Studio G alphabet set, and fastened silk flowers on with a brad.
Rachel xx
8 comments:
Those are reeeeally pretty :)
Belated Happy Birthday Rachel! These thank yous are beautiful! Plenty time for crafting now that you have holidays! Have fun, Sheila:)X
these are all gorgeous rachel.love the papers and colours and fab stitching.enjoy the hols hun.
xx coops xx
Gorgeous - love the design but also the variety with different colours xxx
very pretty x
These are sooo pretty,gorgeous.
These are really pretty and I love your papers and design
Tilly x
Rachel these are so pretty, the papers you have used are gorgeous too!
Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Hayley xx
Post a Comment