Hey!
Well, i've had the most amazing week. Last weekend was Mum's party, then her birthday. Then I broke up from school on Thursday, and yesterday was my birthday! :)
I had the best birthday ever. Got some lovely pressies from the family, then went to The Stampman demo weekend to spend some pennies :) I got some gorgeous cards from Debbie and Vix...thanks lovelys! And bought some yummy Tim Holtz goodies. A fab day. It was nice seeing everyone!
Today, I had a lazy morning as i wasn't feeling great, then we went out for a meal with grandma and grandad, which was nice. Even if i was half asleep, but y'know! :)
Anyways, the card...
I've kept it quite simple this time. The papers are so gorgeous, that i couldn't bare covering them up! I've used Sweet Tilda again, and coloured her with distrss inks. The papers are from the Basic Grey - Capelle collection, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and a computer made sentiment, cut out with nesties. I've sprayed the whole card with gold glimmer mists, and finished with pearls and stickles.
Dress, Socks and Bows - Broken China then Antique Linen (to match the papers)
Shoes, Hair and other dress-ness - Walnut Stain
Skin - Tattered Rose, Antique linen
Floor - Walnut Stain
Stamp Something - Something Flowery
Papertake Weekly - Cutie Patootie
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Wednesday - Chocolate and Mint
Your Next Stamp - Easel Card
Crafty Cardmakers (spotlight) - Easel Card
The Stampman Challenge - Anything Goes
Meljens Designs - Easel Card
Paperplay - Blue, Cream + one other colour
Just Magnolia - Vintage
Create For Fun - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Sketch
***
By the way...
Top Tip - If you drop a camera on the floor from a height, it will break. I discovered that earlier just as we were going out, so have to buy a new one now :( But for now, the trusty old Kodak is out again!
Thanks for stopping by
Rachel xx
21 comments:
Hey Rachel
This card is stunning! I love the image and colour scheme. Your colouring is perfect and the pearls add a lovely bling to the card.
Enjoy your school hols and I hope to see more from you.
Hugs
Tammy
Your card is beautiful card! Your coloring is fabulous.
Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs “Easel card” challenge.
Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/
I hope you are gonna enjoy your long summer hols.
This card is gorgeous. I am a fan of Tilda myself, despite her lack of a mouth, lol
Lovely colour scheme and Tilda is beautifully finished.
BTW keep up the good work with the fund raising for ME, as a sufferer myself I know just how little help the Government has provided into finding a cure or even a treatment.
Thanks for joining us in our first Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.
Lin x
Lovely to see you again on Saturday Rachel and glad you found some yummy stash to spend your birthday on! Gorgeous card as always x Hope you enjoy the summer hols x Janet
wow this is stunning rachel.i love the colours and the tilda and as always your attention to detail is fantastic.
belated happy birthday too hun.
enjoy the school holidays.
xx coops xx
Oh this is so gorgeous Rachel, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous easel card and I love the subtle colours you have used and the rose finishes off the card nicely and ofcourse little Tilda she is precious :) Lynn xx
Hiya ,
this card is stunning love the layout and image .Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Inspirations .Good luck and hope to see you next time
hugs judex
stunning card rachel! simple! lol wish my smples looked like this..hey i keep forgetting to ask..how do you colour with distress inks?
anddd your cupcakes...how'd you get your icing colour mixed? my daughters going mad she wants to make some :D i often sho her your cakes she loves baking
hugs lexi xxx
lol i really have to learn to be patient when lappy on a go slow :D
This is gorgeous Rachel. I love how you've coloured this pretty Tilda, one of my favourites. Love the DP too. Thanks for joining us at CCM this week.
Kat x
Oooh lovely Rachel! Gorgeous colour combo hun, perfect x
Have you tried your victorian velvet yet?
BTW the beady thing is a phone charm in case ya didnt know lol!
Wow Rachel another of your fab creations!! HOW many challenges are you entering lol!!
Hope you had a fab birthday, sounds like you had fun spending on your crafty stash - I love it too.
Enjoy your holidays & keep up the fabulous work
Love & hugs
Hayley xx
I like the pearl embellishments and the glitter details!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
ooo mint choc chip tilda is delicious x
Oh wow this is gorgeous. Love the colours and your coloring is perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. Hope to see you back next time.
mwah
Trace
Wow, such a pretty card with a gorgeous vintage feel to it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x
Your coloring is lovely! Thanks for playing with Meljens this week:)
Wonderful card! Such soft soothing colors, I love it!
Sorry to hear about your camera!!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Easel Card challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot
Post a Comment