Saturday, 7 August 2010

Back to simplicity...

Hiya
Todays card is very similar to this one, that i made a while back. I really liked the layout and colours, so have kept them the same, but changed the embellishments to make it a bit different.
I've used Papermania scalloped cardstock, white linen effect cardstock, x-cut punched flowers, Nellie Snellen ribbon slider die (from the ovals set), white ribbon coloured with my 'sandstone' promarker, and Anitas gems. The edges are lightly inked with walnut stain distress ink.
I'm entering it in:
Crafty Cardmakers (spotlight) - Punches
&
Papertake Weekly - White and Bright
Thanks for stopping by
Rachel xx

14 comments:

themessycraftroom said...

A Lovely simple card. love the clean style of it. The white linen card is really nice. x ChrisB

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute! The flowers are darling! Beautiful card.

Hugs, Mindy

Lori said...

Rachel, I absolutely love it, gorgeous!

Cor* said...

This is totally elegant & beautiful. WOW. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers spotlight challenge.

Janette said...

Stunning....love it.xx

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous. I like the simple and clean look.
The flowers are great.

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Would make a lovely wedding card too

coops said...

fantastic card rachel.love the flowers and lush colours.the clean and simple layout is fab.

xx coops xx

Judith said...

Love the layout of this card, it's such an elegant card.

Jill said...

wow stunning card Rachel, I love all the tiny flowers, they look beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

craftimamma said...

This is a beautiful card Rachel and definitely a showcase for 'less is more'. It's very crisp and classy looking. I love it!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Rachel! I really love the colours you've used and the flowers look so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Hayley said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, sometimes less really is more don't you think? The green is stunning. Well done on your top 5 Cupcake Challenge too!
Hugs
Hayley xx

Faye said...

What a lovely fresh, CAS card. Gorgeous. Well done on your well deserved Cupcake Top 5 win! xx