Sunday, 11 July 2010

hugs and kisses + yummyness

Hey bloggers :)
This card was sooo fun to make :) I've used Noble Tilda (again), and stamped her to sit on the sentiment, which is done on the computer. The papers are by the paper cellar, and are my favourite ever. They are sooooo gorgeous and this is the last of them :( I've added flowers from wild orchid crafts, a doily, pearls, glitter glue, inkyness and faux stitching...et voila!

Tilda is coloured with distress inks:


Hair - Walnut Stain

Skin - Antique Linen, Tattered Rose

Dress + shoes - Tattered Rose

Bow - Antique Linen

Rose - Walnut Stain

Leaves - Peeled Paint


I've just realised i've cut her earing off :( I'll sort it out...

Now i've got some piccies of yummyness to show you :)
I made this white chocolate cheesecake this afternoon, and it's gorgeous (if i do say so myself!)
I couln't find a nice recipe for a chocolate one, so i used a rasberry one and adapted it a bit. There's milk chocolate in the base, and white chocolate in the filling...yum!
I might do a recipe post sometime :)


Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

10 comments:

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely details. Great cheesecake.

Judith said...

Have just come across your blog, and just had to become a follower.
Your cards are fabulous, your blog is great and that cheescake oh! my tummy is rumbling!

Sally H said...

Your card is stunning, and please do a recipe post for that cheesecake! I love white chocolate and it looks divine! My mouth is watering just looking at it!

tilly said...

Your colouring with the distress ink is just wonderful, overall, such a well thought out card.
The cheesecake looks scrummy, I can be round in 20 mins if there is some left"
Tilly x

coops said...

hiya rachel, well there is certainly a lot of yummyness on your blog tonight.your card is stunning, beautiful colours and such amazing details.
and wow that cheesecake looks scrummy, i looovveeeee cheesecake.you will have to share the recipe :)
xx coops xx

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Rachel you card is lovely the colouring is great. Please, please can we have your recipe that cheesecake looks fabulous. x ChrisB

Christine said...

Hi Rachel ohhh lovely Tilda creation love the soft colour tones..& the cheese cake looks sooo yummy,licking me lips.LOL.

Hugs Christine xx

Crafty Urchins said...

Sure if fattening visiting this blog lol.
What a gorgeous card too.Will pop back often Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Rachel. Fab cheesecake.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card and that cheeasecake looks so yummy
Hugs
Suzanne x