Hey hey hey!
It's time for another challenge at Lexi's Creations! And this time, we want to see stitching...real or faux. Nearlly everyone likes using stitching on their cards, so we want to see lots of entries :)
My card is made using the gorgeous Aloria from Lexi's Doodles, which is coloured with promarkers - Sky Blue, Aqua, Pastel Blue, Pastel Green, Cool Grey 1 & 2 and the blender.
I've used Papermania Capsule Collection papers, prima flowers, that sentiment again, that i'm really loving, nesties, and finished with pearls, glitter and brads.
I can't find any challenges to enter :(
Thanks for looking, Rachel xx
10 comments:
Gorgeous card Rachel, fab image and papers hun.
Did you get my email about your account being hacked?
hugs Mandy xx
Very beautiful card, lovely image.
Stunning card, Rachel! Those papers are beautiful aren't they?
Love your beautiful papers, I love stitching, your image is so sweet
Tilly x
stunning card rachel, the image is magical and i love your papers and layout and gorgeous colours.
xx coops xx
Oh this is adorable Rachel.
luv
Debby
Stunning and gorgeous card with a magical feel lovely
Margaret
Beautiful Rachel. Love the colours and the tile effect.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Gorgeous card Rachel - the unicorn is so sweet and I love the pretty flowers and glitter! :) Love, Georgia xx
this is fab rachel i love the colours you used :D
hugs lexi xxx
Post a Comment