Sunday, 1 November 2009

Love this image!

Hiya
Well i'm finally back into blogging again. yippee. i didn't post anything for ages and then i've just done 3 posts in a week :) it has been the holidays though so that could be an explanation.
Here's a card i've made for Wendy's challenge at digital doodling using one of here fab images. i just love this little piccy and she's so much fun to colour that i coloured her 3 times and made her into a decoupage! I felt a bit bad too that i hadn't used my promarkers in a while so i used them lots today.
The layout is a fab sketch for the challenge at Stamp With Fun. I love this sketch... i'll deffo use it again.


thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

love the way you have 3d the image.

Jenni said...

Lovely card Rachel, I love your image and the flower sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in with my Blog Candy - guess what - you are the winner!!
Let me know your address and I'll get it packed up ready to post to you, you'll find my email address under my profile in the sidebar of my blog. Congratulations!
Jenni x

Mandy said...

Rachel this is gorgeous hun, you have coloured Tilly beautifully and I love the way you have decoupaged her.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
hugs Mandy xx
P.S Congratulatios on your blog candy win, have fun xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Rachel, love your card and the way you've done Tilly 3d, your colouring looks fab, thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling xx

Hugs Liz xx