Sunday, 8 November 2009

sweet 16

hiya
Another card from me today. I've made lots today... i'm planning on making 100 cards and selling them for £1 each to raise money for children in need.
This card is a special one for my sisters 16th birthday on wednesday. I wanted to make one abit different to the others she'll get, so i came up with this.
I'm entering it in these challenges:
Creative inspirations - Doodling (faux stitching)
Allsorts challenge - Bring out the bling (glitter cardstock and gems)
Crafty Catz - Going Dottie (punched flowers)





Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Rachel this is beautiful hun, very elegant and soooooo pretty, love it
hugs Mandy xx

carol said...

lovely card, so pretty thanks for playing along with us this week, x carol

Liz said...

A beautiful card and i love the charm
Lovely thought too good luck and these are worh a lot more than a pound
liz xx

Wendy M said...

Lovely keep-sake card. Your sister will love it xx

Shelly said...

A lovely sweet sixteen card for your sister. Keep up the great work with making selling your cards for kids in need. That's a wonderful way to use your creativity.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hiya Rachel
Gorgeous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Tracy said...

Hi Rachael beautiful card for sweet sixteen and luv your charm,a beautiful keepsake for your lucky sister!!!
Good luck for children in need too.
Thanks for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

cheryl said...

this is so elegant thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xx

Lynne said...

Very elegant, Rachel and what a fabulous idea for Children in Need. I hope you make it to your 100 cards.

Lynne.x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fabulous card love the beautiful flower and charm

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Gro said...

Great card for our Allsorts challenge - Thanks for joining us

Jules said...

Hi Rachel

Love the clean look of this - very sophisticated.

Great use of bling!!

Good luck in raising your money - I am sure your cards will be a sell out!

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

Suzie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x