Sunday, 29 November 2009

i'm dreaming of a white christmas!

Hiya
I hope you've all had a nice weekend. We made our chrsitmas cake yesterday while dancing round to christmas music so now i'm all christmassy....not long now till i get my cuttle bug yey!
I'm entering this card in :
Creative inspirations - layout (i didn't use a sentiment though it didn't look right..sorry)
2 Red Bananas - christmas/winter card
Image from google images with copic glitter pen on some of the trees. bazzil basics dots embossed paper and everything else from stash.
Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card - so shimmery and pretty! You will LOVE your Cuttlebug, for sure! Thanks for playing in the 2RedBananas challenge this week. :)

Mandy said...

Wow hun this is STUNNING, so classy and beautiful, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Racheal this is stunning love the picture. Thanks for joining us this week and good luck. xx

coops said...

hiya hun, this card is so beautiful, love the image and how you`ve made it sparkle, fab layout too, love the lace and soft colours.luv coops.xx

Teresa said...

Very pretty card with all the cream and white. Thanks for joining the banana challenge.

Lynne said...

This is very, very pretty Rachel and I love your Christmas Tilly.

I love my Bug and I'm sure you will love yours too. I don't have many tools but it's the one thing I wouldn't want to part with.

Lynne.x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Rachel. I bet your wee fingers are itching. I think my Bug is my favourite craft thing! I'd be lost without it. I got Wee Steven a CuttleKids so he would leave my Bug alone, lol.
Hugs
Suzanne x

coops said...

hiya rachel, i have a little something on my blog for you, if you`d like to collect it.luv coops.xx

Angela said...

Hi Rachel, your cards are wonderful, loved looking thro your blog and going to become a follower! Please take a look at mine. I've only just started so it might seem a bit plain, still working out how to add things! Angela xx

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW So elegant, just beautiful!

Hugs, Mindy