Sunday, 8 November 2009

Red and black

Hey!
I hope your all having a nice weekend. I had a lazy day yesterday and all i did was watch TV and films all day : ) but then i couldn't sleep so i made this card at about 2 o'clock in the morning. I had to be very quiet though because my craft desk is in mums bedroom and she was asleep.
Anyways.... this is my entry for the creative inspirations challenge which is red and black this week. I barely have any red and black stash though and all i could rind was 1 A4 sheet red paper, 1 A4 sheet black card, a red promarker and a black promarker. So i made my own backing paper using red paper, black ink and the free heart stamp from creativity! a while ago. I used some greay promarkers too so that i had more colours to use.

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Rachel, this is very pretty. You are so clever making your own backing paper. You must have been inspired to do this so late at night! I love the colours - very dramatic. That gem thingie is called a Kandi Professional Touch Hot Gem Applicator. Sorry it's taken me so long - tying to pin our Kim down is practically impossible. If you love bling I'm sure you do "need" one! I've just seen your last post. What a fabulous award. Thank you so much - I'm delighted.

Love and hugs

Lynne.x

Liz said...

Really beautiful card So nice to see a young girl like you interested in papercrafting I will join in and follow your blog so I do not miss any of your lovely work
Liz x

Unknown said...

So pretty Rachel, loving the colours you have used. Well Done. Hugs Avril xxx

Mandy said...

Woohoo missy making the spotlight light on Digital Doodling with all your gorgeous creations........






(my turn to play you up now lol)







Fan flipping tastic chick,
Big hugs Mandy xx