Friday, 30 October 2009

anyone for anya???


hiya
here's my card for the anyone for the anya challenge. its a christmas card for one of my friends probably but is just going in my xmas box so i'm not sure yet :)

the fab sketch

My card

Made using:

Miss anya coloured with whsmith watercolour pencils

papermania papers

blue glitter cardstock

x-cut snowflake corner punch (just used the punched snowflakes)

gems, pearls, ribbon and purple shimmer paper from stash

***

thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel, gorgeous card, love the colours and the sweet image, your bow looks fab hun
hugs Mandy xx

Lynne said...

Rachel, this is fab. I love your image and colours and all your "bling"! Our Kim has just got a new toy - it's a hot gun which picks up gems and sticks them right on wherever you want them to go. She's blinged everything from the laptop to the dog's collar! I'm sure you'd love it.

I haven't had much time to leave comments but I still see what you are making. You are such a talented girl.

By the way - love the new glamourous photo!

Lynne.x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

lovely papers, cute little snowflakes, pretty ribbon and great glitter accents!

Love from AFA!

Renata