UPDATE: I got this award from the fab Wendy too. She is another talented blogger and designs amazing FREE digi stamps...Thanks Wendy! x
I've got another award! Yippeeeeeee! Thanks Nicola. Your new blog is awsome and your cards are amazing.

This is what i gotta do:
1.copy this award to your blog
2.link to the person who gave you this award.
3.share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4.choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to.
5.link to their blogs.
6.leave them a comment so to let them know about this award.
2.link to the person who gave you this award.
3.share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4.choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to.
5.link to their blogs.
6.leave them a comment so to let them know about this award.
Interesting or not so interesting facts:
My favourite place is my craft desk. Its overflowing a bit though woops!
I have M.E. so only go to school for 1 ½ hours a day…Lots more crafty time though J
My favourite film (at the moment) is Keeping Mum. It is a comedy and is a bit weird but I like it and have watched it 3 times since Friday.
I HATE reading… apart from magazines (celeb and crafty). My brother and sister are both English geeks and are always reading but I’d rather watch a film instead – Much easier.
I’m obsessed with supermarkets value chocolate. Its like 30p for a bigish bar and tastes nicer than other makes.
I spend more time on DoCrafts than I do making cards.
I CAN’T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!! I’m getting a cuttlebug…Wuhoooooo!
I have M.E. so only go to school for 1 ½ hours a day…Lots more crafty time though J
My favourite film (at the moment) is Keeping Mum. It is a comedy and is a bit weird but I like it and have watched it 3 times since Friday.
I HATE reading… apart from magazines (celeb and crafty). My brother and sister are both English geeks and are always reading but I’d rather watch a film instead – Much easier.
I’m obsessed with supermarkets value chocolate. Its like 30p for a bigish bar and tastes nicer than other makes.
I spend more time on DoCrafts than I do making cards.
I CAN’T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!! I’m getting a cuttlebug…Wuhoooooo!
Who i'm giving it too:
is a really kind, amazing person and is so talented. She was one of my first blogging buddies but I havn’t been able to give her an award until now because they have all been from her x
I don’t visit her blog much but I love everything she makes and I love the crafty cardmakers blog too which she’s set up. x
Lynne
Lynne
is so kind and leaves me lots of lovely comments which really boosts my confidence. I love looking at her blog…she is such a talented lady x
i’ve known sue for a while now since joining docrafts, and she’s always been so kind and helpful, so this is my way of saying thanks x
makes amazing things. I havn’t been following her blog for too long either but I love looking at all the different things….cards, boxes, candles, gifts etc x
is a Yorkshire lass like me :) and only lives about 5 / 10 mins away so hopefully I’ll get to meet her sometime soon. I only started following her blog today, but I always look at it and am amazed so I don’t know why I didn’t follow before. X
is just sooo amazingly talented. I love her style of cards and am really jealous of her because she lives in my favourite place ever. Sorry I don’t visit your blog often x
hope you like it girls
Rachel xx
8 comments:
Oh, Rachel thanks so much. I've copied the image and I've got a card all ready to go on so I'll post it at the same time. Thanks again.
Lynne.x
Rachel, this is lovely of you. I love to receive awards and also love to know that someone enjoys looking at my stuff. Your cards are brilliant - I hope you keep this hobby up.
Hugs
Suzanne x
Hi Rachel thanks will post later hope you are keeping warm up there in Yorkshire. Thanks for the lovely kind words. Sue xx
hiya rachel, glad you got it hun and thanks for helping me to figure it all out.luv coops.xx
Hi Rachel many congrats on your award hun..& many thanks for thinking of me i shall see to it ASAP.
Hugs Christine xxx
Thanks so much Rachel x Am a bit pushed for time today so will have a think before I post it x Thanks for thinking of me and becoming a follower x Janet
Thank you so much hun, you are such a sweetheart I will pop it on my blog later, sorry it's taken me so long to collect it.
Rach I've just discovered you've won some candy, incase you don't know it's on Debbi's blog, well done you I'm so pleased for you
hugs Mandy xx
You've been nominated twice hun! Pop along to DD and take a peek :D
Post a Comment