Hello lovelys
Here's a couple of piccies of some cupcakes i made the other day for when mum had some friends over. I made them with a new mini cake tin which Dad got me for christmas, and they're sooo cute! Only 3.5cm accross. Awww :)
The cake is just plain vanilla, with vanilla butter-cream, but the cupcake inside is multi-coloured in the same colours as the spots on the cases :)
I'll be back soon with a card :)
Hugs, Rachel xx
7 comments:
Oh man! I just want to eat those just off of my screen! Yum! Kim
Hello Rachel,
It looks delicious!!! I'm looking forward to your next beautiful card.
Hugs and have a nice weekend,
Ellen
Mmmmm! Yummy. The topping looks so professional too! Your new profile pic is fab
yummmy!!!!!! Hugs Juls
Hi Rachel, ooh! Those look so yummy.
Donna x
oooo yummy cupcakes rachel.i could just scoff one of them with my cuppa :D
xx coops xx
I LOVE cupcakes, so we're going to get along fine...lol These look incredibly scrumptious. Bet they tasted good too. Sharon x
Post a Comment