Hey bloggers!
I hope you're all well :)
This afternoon i've been having a proper play with the sewing machine for the first time; even though we've had it about 4 years! Before today I was a straight line on a bit of scrap material type of person, but i thought i'd better move on a bit from that, so here's what i've made...
(and yes i have taken the photos on the machine!)
The pattern is from here, and it's free for personal use if anyone fancies a go.
I forgot to take pictures of the lining inside, but you can sort of see it on this next piccy.
You're all lovely :)
Hugs, Rachel xx
9 comments:
Hi Rachel, it's fab hun. Great recycling or is it upcycling? May have a go at this myself.
Donna x
very creative, fab way to recycle your jeans....sewing was a first love of mine, you have made me want to get the old sewing machine out! thanks for your inspiration hugs Juls
Wow- Rachel, is there anything you can't do when you decide to!?!lol I love denim and seem to have rediscovered an ustoppable *need* for bags (despite not actually needing to transport anything anywhere much!!lol) so I LOVE this- so much detail with the pleats and shaping for your first try, too!! :)
hugs, Rachel x
P>S> So sorry I'm being so rubbish at keeping in touch atm :S will try to msg soon!! Hope your awap!! :)
Wow Rachel your talents are endless, and everything you make is just fabulous. Absolutely love your bag, especially as it's recycled!
Joanne x
Amazing Rachel, your bag is very beautiful. I also made a bag from my jeans but that is 35 years ago;-).
Hugs and have a nice weekend,
Ellen
It's fabulous! You are so multi talented!
Wow Rachel, this is such a cute bag, I love it! :) Love, Georgia xx
Oh You are clever!!! takes me ages just to stitch a straight line!!!!! lol!
You would never believe this is your first attempt with a sewing machine it's fabulous, love it! xx
Post a Comment