Friday, 8 April 2011

Ice cream anyone? Well nearly!

Hello everyone :)

Here's some pictures of cupcakes i made at the weekend for mothers day. I've seen these a couple of times on American blogs, and thought i'd have a go. You just put your normal cake mixture into ice cream cornets and cook them just as you would in cases. It's very clever. I think they'd be fab for summer birthday parties :)
Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon... promise!

Hugs, Rachel xx

10 comments:

Judith said...

Oh those are fab Rachel! Where can I get the recipe? My girls are doing their exams this summer too, one her A's and the other her G.C.S.E's. Good luck with yours and think of all the time you'll have for crafting after.

Sally H said...

Mmmm! What a fabulous idea! They look delicious. Good luck with the exams, hun. We don't break up for another week yet, then two weeks and one day off, for days in school then SATs - Ahhhhh!

Donna Mosley said...

Yummy Yummy Rachel, these are gorgeous.

Donna x

XxJULESxX said...

OOOh! yummy!! i admire you Rachel as you have a go at anything!!! and usually you do a great job!!!!

coops said...

mmmmmmmmmm yummy.these looks scrummy rachel.love how you bake the cake in the cone, genius :D
enjoy the easter hols hun.

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Yummy I could have done with one of those this afternoon, whilst sitting in the sun...hope you are well and having loads of fun, have a happy easter and hurry back with some of your gorgeous projects, we miss them. hugs Teresa xx

tilly said...

these look divine..... what a great idea, always something new from you lol
Tilly

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

They look yummy. Good luck in your exams. My youngest lad is also sitting his Gcse, so here is hoping you both do really well.

Happy crafting

julie

Sharon said...

Oooh, how yummy is this. I also share my baking and cooking skills on my blog from time to time, inbetween the cards (when Mr Mojo has disappeared...lol)... makes for very interesting reading. These are gorgeous. hugs Sharon

Janice said...

I made these in the summer after I saw your post - my nieces thought they were getting ice-cream! Jx