Hiya!
Here's a card made using a gorgeous new stamp which i won in Maria's candy a few weeks back :)
I coloured the image with distress inks, and glittered with star dust stickles. The paper is from Prima's 'Jack and Jill' collection, and is hand stitched and lightly distressed with stickles. Then i just added a combination of different flowers, a sentiment tag, a charm and some pearls.
Skin - Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair and trousers - Vintage Photo, black soot
Top, socks, present, headband - Weathered Wood, Black Soot


I'm entering this in Papertake Weekly - anything goes, Stamp something - something wth glitter, Magnolia Down Under - a gift for you
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks for stopping by
Rachel xx
11 comments:
Hi Rachel, wow! another stunner, love all of it.
Donna x
Hiya Rachel!
Stunning card hun!, gorgeous image and beautifully coloured :o)
Hugs Vicky xx
so unbeliveably beautiful! each detail is perfect! Hugs Juls
Hi Rachel and Happy New Year. Another beautiful card. You are really into your hand stitching just now arn't you? I must say you do it so neatly too - it looks like machine stitching. I hope you are feeling a bit better now too. Hugs from NZ X.
Happy New Year Rachel. What a gorgeous card, love this Tilda. Well Done!
fantastic card rachel.the tilda is gorgeous and amazing colouring hun.i love the papers and pretty details ;D
xx coops xx
Your cards are fantastic Rachel, and your tutorials are great. Love your details.
Hugs fra Celia in Norway
WoW! I can't stop looking at this sweet card! Love your coloring and the muted neutral shades you used are amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D
OMG!!!
I really love your coloration and the flowers are super cute ;)
Take care, Hugs
Albert
Omg!! Your colouring is out of this world!!:)
Thank you for joining MDUC.
Hugs, Camilla
So gorgeous Rach and i love your tut xxx
love debbie xxx
Post a Comment