Hey :)
Here's a little card i've been making the past few days. I've not really had much crafty time lately, so just been grabbing 5 mins at every chance i get!
I used another cute Tilda stamp which mum got me for christmas. I can't remember the name of it right now, but isn't she just sooooo sweet!?
The papers are papermania, and i sanded the edges and stitched around them by hand. The cheery blossom flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and i made the rosette from red ribbon. I just added a few bits and bobs from my stash, and there you go!
I'm not too sure whether i like this card or not. I love the colours, but its all a bit higgledy-piggledy. Ah well :)
Skin - Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo & Victorian Velvet
Hair - Vintage Photo & Black Soot
Dress, Hat and Shoes - Vintage Photo & Black Soot
I'm entering this in the Just Magnolia challenge, which is Anything Goes!
Thanks for looking, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hugs, Rachel xx
14 comments:
its a beautifull card rach i love it especially your colouring and yes that image is such a cutie i wud like to try this distress inking i do have sum but i only use it for the edges on me doileys or my images not sure how you colour in with them wot you use if its sum kind of special brush ive been looking for sum tutorials on colouring images with distresses ink xxxxxxxx denny
Wow! this is gorgeous x Leigh x
gorgeous!! Love the shape of this! your colouring is amazing!!! they layers are fabulous....such a gorgeous gorgeous make!!! Hugs Juls
Happy New year Rachel. Love your card and your fantastic colouring.Its a lovely image I haven't seen before. Huhs x ChrisB
absolutely stunning Rachel
faboulous coloring
hug
Claudia
Hi Rachel i love this! it's just stunning!!!
Hi Rachel, this is stunning. I agree, she's very cute and your colouring is amazing. Love the ribbon rosette, great idea.
Happy New Year.
Donna x
I like it Rachel is absolutely gorgeous xxx
Hope your enjoying school hols xxx
love Debbie xxxx
Oh, this is beautiful!! And your coloring is amazing! I tried distress ink painting before, didn't go too well, lol. I think I need to try a different water color paper. Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!
wow, this is fantastic rachel.the tilda is gorgeous and i love your amazing colouring and beautiful details :D
xx coops xx
I love the way you colour with the DI's Rachel its brill!
Rach :) xx
This is stunning Rachel, the colours anre so deep and rich and the image looks so vintage it all gos together perfectly! I struggle with round cards so much but this is superb! Hugs Rebekah xx
what a stunning card, beautiful from top to bottom.x
Wow!!! YOur colouring of this cute tilda is just stunning. Your are very talented. I would be so pleased if my use of distress inks was half as good as yours. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Julie
Post a Comment