Thursday, 2 December 2010

Simple birthday

Hiya

Here's a card i made just for fun last week, but silly Mr Blogger hasn't been working for me so here it is now! I'm trying to make a few flatter cards which are cheap to post, but it's harder than you think you know!

I used K&Co paper, nesties, a printed seniment, prima flowers and lace from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. The edges are distressed and inked with walnut stain distress inks, then i hand-stitched round the edge twice! And added pearls to the centres of the flowers.
Thanks for looking

Rachel xx

10 comments:

Tanya said...

Love it very pretty, very girly! I can't believe you hand stitched it, amazing! I'm too lazy, lol.

Rachael said...

I love the colour scheme - a very pretty card!! Rach :) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Rachel, this is a very elegant card. The paper and flowers are beautiful and just love the stitching.

Donna x

tilly said...

love your pastel colours, yes it is difficult to make flatter cards, postage has now become an issue
Tilly x

themessycraftroom said...

A very pretty card . I know what you mean. I've been trying to do flatter ones for a while. Hugs x ChrisB

Judith said...

Beautifull card, the hand stitching makes it authentic.

coops said...

stunning card rachel.the papers and colours are beautiful and i love your stitching and distressed edges :D

xx coops xx

Deirdre said...

Rachel, this is beautiful.

Maria said...

I like the sewing on your card. Lovely, and the color i great. The card is glowing.
//Maria

XxJULESxX said...

oh totally beautiful!!